Chapter 7: The Man With Red Eyes

I blinked and shut my eyes after yelling. I wrapped my arms around myself and collided with my physic force, waiting for me on the ground. I opened my eyes and sunk into it, almost like water. I shut my eyes again and put my hands together, hearing Itachi and Sasori scolding Deidara for dropping me. I floated around in it, until I couldn't take it anymore, and it popped like a bubble. I snapped my eyes open and landed on my hands, staring at the 3 men. I flipped forewards and landed on my feet, and tilted my head. "Wha...t.." I stuttered out. Itachi looked at me, concerned. "You shouldn't have wasted your energy.." I smiled. "N-No, I'm fine, really!" I insisted. "You look sick. Hm." Deidara said, annoyed by my happyness when I was suffering. "I-I'm fine! Really!" I argued.

Deidara rolled his eyes and walked up to me. "Don't pretend." I blinked, suprised. "I.." 'He didn't say 'Hm'... He stood infront of me and put his hand over my mouth. I opened my mouth to yell at him, but instead found a tounge being shoved into my mouth. My eyes widened and Deidara put his lips close to my ear. "Don't say anything, just go with it." he whispered. I looked at Itachi and Sasori, who were obviously clueless. It's tounge swirled around mine, and my face got hot, and I couldn't breathe, no matter how hard I gasped for air. "Aah.." I moaned quietly, but Deidara heard it and chuckled. I got too overwhelmed and passed out.

Deidara's POV:

'If she won't shut herself down, I'll do it for her.' I walked up to her, rolling my eyes. "Don't pretend." She blinked and stared at me. I put my hand over her mouth, and smirked, whispering in her ear, while she was being maked-out with. "Don't say anything, just go with it." 'It always gets them, one way or another..' I heard her gasping for air, and her moan. I chuckled and waited for her to pass out, to let her go, and threw her on my back gently. "Now, I'll gentle, Babe. Hmm." I said while smirking. "Come on, Deidara. No moping around, we have to get there before she wakes up. I don't want her knowing the way out." Itachi said. I nodded and started running with them, picking up the pace to catch up.

Itachi POV:

"Come on, Deidara. No moping around, we have to get there before she wakes up. I don't want her knowing her way out." I said, annoyed. I didn't show it though. I had to hide my emotions to not worry everyone else. I know where she was going with it earlier. 'N-No! I'm fine, Really!' I thought back to what she said, and started off running again. We had already wasted our time just to fight off Orochimaru's pet, Kabuto. We needed her asleep for awhile... At this rate we might need to make shelter IF she wakes up or shows any signs...

"Mabye I need to keep her occupied in her sleep just to hold us off long enough.." I muttered. I turned to Sasori. "Should I?" He blinked, and looked back at her, then back at me. "I would, she's strong, but I'm honestly not sure wether or not she'll last. If you have the energy to waste, do it." he said to me, thinking carefully. "Do what? Hmm?" Deidara asked, curious. I mentally sighed and calmed myself. 'He can be so clueless at times.' "Get into her head and stay there until we're ready." I said calmly. "Hm." is all he said.

Sasori sighed, clearly annoyed by the lack of his wordspan. "Can't you say anything else BUT 'Hm', Man-Girl?" I rolled my eyes and looked ahead, avoiding the conversation completly. I hear it every time I'm with them. They'll either argue over Deidara's sex, or their definitions of art. Or if Deidara was gay. "Shut up, Puppet boy!! Hm." "You said it again.." Sasori said, annoyed yet again. "I don't care! Hmm!" Deidara said, proud of himself. Sasori coughed. "My art is better than yours" coughed again. "MY ART IS PERFECTION, IT'S THE TRUE DEFINITION OF ART, HMM!!" Deidara yelled, pissed off at Sasori. I sighed and rubbed my temples, 'It. Will. Not. Stop...' They continued bickering for the whole time, I'm assuming, because my head was inside of her dream.

Kuro's POV (Inside Dream):

I was sitting alone, at a park in the winter time. I was wearing my school uniform, an unfortunatly short skirt, and a button-up white shirt with a blue tie, and a black vest over it. I looked around and stood up, putting my hands up to the snowflakes falling down, and opening my mouth to catch snowflakes. Of course I went to school, since the orphanage helped pay for kids' education. It was the day of Christmas break. Everyone was off having snowball fights and what not. 'I always liked the snow.. So peaceful..' My voice echoed through out the atmosphere. I smiled and twirled around in the snow, dancing and swaying with the song playing in my head.

Kids passed through me, and started chucking snowballs at eachother, some going through me. It was just a memory, so I wasn't even existant there. It was just a dream, anyways. 'Why can't It be like this, forever?' My voice echoed again, and this time I made a my physic power surround me, turning white and sparkle, and my body flickered, from changing outfits, now in my new, perfect white kimono with a blue bow around my waist and my sword in the bow. I looked up into the sky and smiled, seeing my pet raven swooping down, and perching on my hand as I extended it out.

I petted it's head and continued dancing and twirling in the snow, closing my eyes, laughing whole-heartedly. 'This is my happy place..' My voice echoed. 'Where nobody can hurt me, just peaceful. Just the way I love it.' It echoed, then I heard a odd shuffle, and the wind blew messy hair. I opened my eyes, and still continued dancing and twirling, but looked at a familiar black-haired man. As soon as I was infront of him, I lightly brushed his arm with mine and continued on. "What are you doing here, Itachi. Not that I don't enjoy your company, but how are you able to get in my head easily?" I asked him calmly, and Raven flew up and landed on my head, and I giggled and petted it. "Silly Raven..~" I cooed.

Itachi appered besides me, walking casually and calmly, but enough to keep up with my pace. "I wanted to see what was going on in that empty head of yours." He joked. I rolled my eyes and snickered. "Ha.Ha." I stopped and he did to, and stared at him, smiling kindly. "But, seriously. What are you doing here." He stared at me and thought for alittle. "Your smarter than I imaged." He said in all honesty. "Thank you." I grinned. "I decided to keep you occupied, we don't want you to analize anything pf the location of our base, and sneak out." he continued. I nodded and smiled. "I see." I gently took Raven on my hand and held my hand out for Itachi to pet it. It looked like a crow, but that's all he knew so far. "Wanna pet Raven?" I smiled eagerly. He looked at me funny, and down at Raven and gently petted it's head. "It's a crow, why do you call it Raven?" Itachi said, stating the obvious. I pulled my hand away, and lightly pecked Raven's head, it then glowing for a split second, then turned into the size of a raven, having my, White-colored eyes, and it flapped it's wings up and down, while staying on my hand.

It cawked at Itachi, and flew up on my shoulder then, and I petted Raven's head. "Still think It's a crow, Itachi?" He just chuckled and let his arm hang out of his cloak. "I have a pet of my own, too. It's really a crow, nothing special about it. Red eyes, similar to mine." He said slightly bored. I smiled. "You've been here ever since I started the memory, haven't you?" He looked and me and nodded. "Hum." "How long must I be here for?" I asked curiously. "Right now, Deidara and Sasori are arguing over their definition of 'true art', and we're about half way, so not anytime soon, Dear." He snickered and continued walking. I frowned and walked besides him.

"Why do you hide your emotions?" "Why do you hide yours?" he immitated me. I didn't say anything for awhile. "I want to be strong.. Unlike you, are a man of talent, obviously, and power." He looked at me and frowned. "You don't know how wrong you are." I tilted my head. "What do you mean?" He put his head down and didn't say a word. 'Touchy subject' I thought. "Sorry for prying.. I didn't mean to.." I said quickly. "It's okay.... I'm no man of honor.. I cling to it, but I lost it all awhile back." I walked in silence and listened to him. "To prevent a war,..." he started hesitantly, "I killed all of my bonds." He murmured quietly. I blinked and looked at him. "You killed your family..?" "The whole Uchiha clan.. except my brother.."

I stared at him, trying not to show anything at all. Like my fear. Or my sorrow. 'This man.. Is a serial killer... He killed everybody....' He stared at me intently. I blinked and stopped walking when he did. He flashed infront of me and grabbed my chin, as I stared up at him blankly. He looked into my eyes. "Are you afriad?" he asked lowly, but with an edge to it. My heartbeat got faster, and I stared into his eyes. The eyes of a killer. I didn't say anthing at all. We just stared at eachother, and I noticed how cold his eyes were.

I finally answered, confident enough to say it. "No." I said and he tilted his head, amused by my answer.

The Akatsuki caught me..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara