Chapter 21: Moving On

That night, I didn't sleep too well. I kept on having flashbacks to the dreams I last had. I sat there in agony thinking of Itachi and why he'd just blow me off like that.. I accidently woke Deidara up from my sobbing. "Kuro.." he whispered. "Please, don't cry.. You'll be alright, I know you will. Hm." "I-I know, but It does kinda suck that someone you loved would do that..." I muttered and he hugged me tightly. "He's a douchbag, Kuro-chan. You deserve better than him. Just don't talk to him, 'Kay?" He whispered and started brushing my hair with his fingers. "...O..kay.." I muttered and finally fell asleep peacefully.

The next morning, I was woken up with a bunch of yelling and fighting in the room. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up and threw the covers away from me, staring at the group infront of me. Deidara, Sasori, Koi, and Itachi were all in the room. They all stopped and stared at me. I blushed and looked away frustratedly, stood up and glared at Koi and Itachi. "GET OUT!!" I screamed and with my physic powers, made them leave. They started banging on the door and I frowned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Not.Now." I groaned. They both hugged me and I realized they weren't wearing a shirt.

I turned my head away. "Uh, Why don't you guys have shirts on?" "Oh. We sleep shirtless, and Itachi started banging on the door last night and we tried to stop them. I nodded. "Ok. Whatever.. I don't want to see either of them because I hate them." I said coldly and went into the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed.

(45 Minutes Later):

I walked out and collided into someone's chest and fell backwards. I groaned and quickly pulled my towel down. "What the he--" I looked up and saw Itachi staring at me. "OH HELL NO!!" I stood up and shoved past him. Unfortunatly he grabbed me from going anywhere. "Kuro!! Listen to me! I'm sorry I did that!! I swear to god It won't happen!! I love you!" He said. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hands away. "Get the hell away from me, you piece of trash!! I hate you! You ruined it for yourself! This is YOUR fault!!" I yelled and ran downstairs. I saw Hidan walking to me. "Hey, You okay?" He said and hugged me. I nodded. "I need my clothes. They're in the laundry room..." I walked off and grabbed my clothes from the laundry room and shut the door and got dressed.

As I was getting dressed, I shivered, not knowing how cold It was. "Agh.. Seriously..." I said while putting my underwear on. I felt someone wrap their arms around my shirt-less chest, and around my mouth quickly. I screamed bloodly murder and elbowed whoever it was in the gut, they let me go and I covered myself and ran out of the room screaming. The person tripped me, and dragged me back into the laudry room. "Heeeeellppp!!!" I yelled and clenched the floor. They shut and locked the door. "Fuck..." I squirmed and the guy sat on my stomach and pinned my hands down and covered my mouth.

Just as he was about ready to..ermh.. do something to me.. I bit his hand, which make him yell, and the door broke open in half. I looked up at the people who broke the door to save me. Hidan and Sasori to the rescue!! "HIDAN!! SASORI!!" I cried and wiggled free. I looked at who was about ready to freaking rape me, and I screamed. "KOI!?! YOU'RE DEAD AS SOON AS I GET CLOTHES ON!!" Hidan helped me up and pressed my body to his and I grabbed my clothes and he led me out, while Sasori, 'took care' of Koi. I frowned and got changed in Hidan's room and stepped out, thanking him. "I'm sorry about everything thats been happening.., Kuro-chan." Hidan said and looked at me sadly. I smiled fakely and blushed. "It's okay! It'll all go away! I know It will!!" I said and skipped downstairs. 'Of course it's not okay... Itachi cheated on you and Koi... needs to die...'

'I know..' I thought as I ate a bagel and stared at the table. "Hello." A voice said. I turned around, other than Koi standing infront of me. I stared at him, then I got the message. "YOU!" I yelled and threw random kicks and punches at him, all of which he suprisingly dodged. He sneered at me. " What? Come on! Hit me!" He chuckled and wasn't paying attention. Because the next second, he flew in the air and hit the wall. I walked up to him and stared down at him. "Don't. You. Dare." I threatened. He looked up at me, zoned out. "Eeeeh?" was all he could muster out. I nodded and walked back into the kitchen, sat down, and ate my bagel and drank milk.

As I got up, I was tackled down and hugged to death. "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY?!" He yelled in my ear. I twitched and petted his head. "Y-Yes, Tobi is a good boy.." I said, already annoyed. "IS PRETTY KURO COMING WITH US TONIGHT?!" He yelled. "Coming? Where?" "THE GAMES!! AKATSUKI GAME NIGHT!! TOBI STARTED IT!!" I twitched and shoved him off. "Ah..okay.. Tobi.. um.. How about you make me some cookies?" 'Even though last time, they were shoved into the microwave, with shuriken in them..' 'It'll give me time..' I thought and he went off screaming again and got all the ingretients, and I slipped out of the kitchen.

"Hiding from Tobi? Hm." Deidara said around the corner. I went around the corner and nodded. "He's annoying as hell." "Me and Sasori are upstairs, you coming?" I nodded and followed my blonde-haired friend upstairs, and for the rest of the afternoon drew pictures. It was weird, because after awhile Deidara's stomach growled a million times. "Ehehe.. Looks like my stomach is hungry.." I looked at the time and squealed. "Shoot! Leader's gonna kill meeee!!" "Why?" Sasori asked. "I'm supposed to have started dinner!!" I yelled and teleported downstairs, where Pein was tapping his foot, with his arms crossed. I twitched and blushed nervously. "H-Hi Pein-Senpai.." "Why isn't dinner started yet? Most of us get hungry by this time.."

I frowned and thought back to Deidara's raging stomach. "Yeah, So I've heard." I said while getting out some noodles and a few pans and throwing it in and on the burner. "What were you so 'busy' doing?" he pressed on. 'Nosy....' I muttered. "Mm?" he said. "I was drawing pictures..." I said quickly. "Mm.. Pictures.. Does art really intrest you that much?" He said. 'Nooosy!!' I said in my head and sighed. "Yes. I have a deep passion, and not that it bothers me.." I said while stirring the noodles in the hot water. "...But why so many questions..?" "Because, I'm the leader and I can do whatever the hell I want to." He said coldly, but with a little hint in it. I twitched and shook my head. "Good luck trying me." I muttered quietly and he sneered. "I respet you had a long day, So you'd do best to be ready at anytime.." he said in my ear. I blinked and spun around. "What do you?!... He's gone...?" I said and frowned.

I looked away and served the noodles onto peoples plates and put sauce on it. "What an odd man.. But.. I suppose it's good for a leader..." I muttered and looked around. 'Nobodys here..' I thought and took out the little tray of cupcakes I made. I went to the stairway and yelled, "DINNER!" and quickly ran into the kitchen and presented tonights meal, and everyone ate. "Soooomeone's doing the dishes because...! The dishwashers broke." I smirked. Everyone groaned and Itachi stood up. "I'll do it." he said and looked at me. I shrugged and put my plate in the sink and sat down on the couch and nibbled on a cupcake while watching Tosh.0. Kisame and Hidan sat next to me. Hidan laughed when Tosh walked around nude. I rolled my eyes and talked to Kisame about Sushi, AGAIN.

Then I decided to change the subject because Kisame looked like he was gonna cry. While I made a mental note to do all the time. "So, The Akatsuki game night thing, is everyone going to it?" I asked curiously. "Unfortunatly, yes." I blinked and narrowed my eyes. "Leader making us?" "Yup." I groaned and put my head back on the couch, staring face to face with Itachi. I growled at him. "What" "Dishes are done" he said. "Cool." I sneered and looked ahead at the TV. I heard him sigh and talk to himself. Kisame spoke up, "Itachi, you okay?" I narrowed my eyes and glared at the TV, hoping Kisame got the message. "Yeah..." he said and walked away, but I heard him stop. "You really should forgive him, Kuro-chan.." Kisame started.

I glared at him. "I said I don't care! Don't push me, fish face!!" I yelled angrily. "Kuro.. Just listen to him..?" "You're not listening to me, stupid." I folded my arms and puffed my cheek out. It was quiet, but I heard Itachi walking again. I sneered to myself and mumbled. "Yeah right. Me and him together? My ass. I'd never, ever." I saw Kisame look at me from the corner of my eye and he frowned, stood up, and went after his partner. I curled up in a ball and sighed. Hidan pulled me into his chest and looked at me. "Your sure your alright, Queen of No Love?" He joked. I sneered and punched his arm. "Yes, King of Immortals, I'm fine. Besides.." I started and winked. "You're not going SOFT on me, are you?!" I put my hands over my mouth and gasped dramatically. He snickered at me and waved me off. I rolled my eyes and grabbed another cupcake, and shoved it in his face. "...KUROOOO!!!" He yelled and jumped over the couch and chased after me.

The Akatsuki caught me..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें