Chapter 19: Missions!

It was awhile after that, when Pein ACTUALLY let me go on missions. Today, was the regular routine. Get up, dressed, diwnstairs, eat, then wait for Kakazu and Hidan's lazy bums to get down. Suprisingly, Hidan was already down eating something. "Hm, Where's Kakazu?" I asked Hidan. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Counting the money. AGAIN, for the 1 milionth time." I snickered. "You loooove him." He grumbled and shook his head. "So, what's our mission today?" "Some scroll in the Shadows." "Shaodws? The village hidden in the shadows?" "Yup." I smiled. "I'd like to live there. It sounds cool."

Hidan was about ready to say something, but Deidara and Tobi came running in, screaming. "TOBI!!!! GIVE IT BACK! HM!!" He shouted. "GOOD MORNING PRETTY KURO AND GRUMPY HIDAN!!" Tobi yelled while laughing his butt off. I twitched. "Not a good morning for Tobi if Deidara catches up to him." I sneered. "Mhm." "Good morning, beautiful." Itachi said while wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning, Ita-kun. I believe you slept well?" I blushed and smiled shyly at him. "Always do when I'm with you." He said. "Awwww....~" I cooed and quickly pecked him on the lips, then looked back at Hidan. "As much as I love sex, Not infront of me!! Too mushy-gushy crap. BLAH!!" He said, rather discusted.

I snickered. "Hidan, grow up. This'll happen." Itachi just snickered. "I.DON'T.WANNA.SEE.IT!!" "I do." Kisame smirked and poked his head around the corner. I threw whatever was in my hand, a fork, at Kisame. It missed him and hit the wall literally next to his head. "Eeh, Itachi, she's got a little temper today." I sneered. "Shut up, Sushi unless you want a fish shoved up your butt." Everyone in the Living room laughed, and Kisame walked away, embarassed. "Nice." Itachi said, while kissing my cheek. I smiled and spun around, hugging him. "Thanks." "ALRIGHT, TIME TO SPLIT UP THE 2 LOVE BIRDS, LET'S GO KURO!!" Hidan yelled. I twitched and groaned. "I'll see you later, Ita-kun. Love you." "Love you to, I'll be waiting. He said and smiled. I sighed and cooed. "So.. cute.." I muttered and before I could kiss him goodbye, Hidan grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me away.

"OI! LEMME GO!! HIDAN!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" I yelled, and Kakazu snickered. "Normally Hidan's the one yelling threats." I stuck my tounge out and Hidan put me down, and they both stood next to me. "Yeah, well..." I said and a cape went around us, making us disapper and re-apper infront of the gates of the Shadow Village. "I see you've perfected your teleportation technique." Kakazu said, stating the obvious. "Yup. I've been working on it for awhile, now. With Itachi's help." I added quickly. He nodded and Hidan groaned, annoyed. "Itachi, Itachi, Itachi, That's all that ever comes out of your mouth."

I looked at him curiously. "Hidan?... Do I detect a bit of jealousy from you?" We both stopped and stared at him. "S-Shut up!!!" His face got red and he looked away and ran into the Village. I tilted my head. "Mabye he wasn't kidding with his gestures." I muttered. "Owch. Hidan'll get used to it," Kakazu said blankly while continuing into the gates and into the Village. "My, My. A familiar face I see." I heard a familiar voice coo. I rolled my eyes and mentally slapped myself. "Let's go. Now." Koi sighed and walked alongside me and Hidan. "I get the feeling you don't like me, Kuro-chan." I sighed and didn't answer him. 'Mabye It was just a dream, he's not up to anything sneaky. Mabye he's good like Itachi..' "I never said that, Sorry. I don't adapt to new people too well." I said and bowed my head. He just kinda stared at me.

"Very well. You are forgiven." He smiled and I did too, alittle. 'Mabye he's not so bad after all.' "I mean, after all, It's not like I tried to kill you or anything, Right?" He added. I stayed quiet for the rest of the time. We had to break into the Main Office to steal some scroll. Apparently Koi only knew how to get in and out of here. It was difficult, I must say. Plus, Kakazu and Hidan couldn't squeeze through some of the passage ways because they were so big, so it was me and Koi. I snatched the scroll and ran like hell, before the traps were set out.

Luckily, I made it out alive. In one piece. I sighed and gave it to Kakazu. "Thanks." He said and we fled the Shadow Village, and I teleported us all back to the base, wary of Koi coming back with us. By the time we got back it was Lunchtime so I just went into the kitchen and made something to eat. 'I hate that guy. He's weird and creepy and I wish he'd leave me alone.' "You do?" He said slyly, getting into the seat next to me. I squealed and jumped 50 feet up in the air. "OHMYGODYOUSCAREDTHESHITOUTOFME!!" I yelled and calmed down. "..Besides, I do what?" "You wish I'd leave you alone?" I stared at him. "No. Why? Are you physic or something?" "Yes. Just.. in a diffrent way from your type of physic, obviously." He said and stared at me. I shut up and ate my sandwich, and Deidara and Sasori came down and started talking to me.

"Kurroooo!!~" Deidara cooed, and tackled me over knocking me off my chair. I petted his head and giggled. "I missed you to, Dei-Senpai." He hugged me. "How'd it go?.. and who's that?" He said while standing up. Koi looked at Deidara and chuckled. He grabbed his hand and kissed it. "My dear lady, my name is Koi." I laughed so hard and rolled on the floor. Deidara instantly got pissed. "What did you call me?! Hm?!" "You are a woman, are you not?" Koi asked, extrememly confused. "MOTHERFUCKER! I'm a man!!" He said, while taking off his cloak. He was shirtless. I blinked and couldn't help but stare. "Holy mother of crap!! You have a mouth on your chest?!!?!?" I said, extremely confused. "Yup. Hm." He winked and licked his lips. Just then, Itachi came in and covered my eyes. "Deidara, please have some type of decency infront of a lady. Besides, the only chest I want her to see is mine." I blushed and smiled sheepilshly.

"It was to prove a point to this dude!! Hm!!" He said, obviously talking about Koi. "I thought you were a..." He stopped when I heard Deidara threatning to kill him if he called him a girl again. Koi just shut up for once. "Hey, Kuro-chan, you're okay?" Itachi whispered in my ear. I nodded and blushed alittle more. "Yup. Fine as always." I heard someone walk away, and Itachi kissed my cheek. "Good." I nodded and yawned. He took his hand away. "Ita-kun, I'm going to hang out with Deidara and Sasori upstairs.~" "Okay. I have a mission later, so I won't see you until tomorrow." I nodded and ran off with the two Artists'. "Okayy! I love you!!" I cooed. For the rest of the day, I helped Sasori build his puppets after he showed me how to, and I drew a pretty picture of Deidara wearing girl's clothes.

I went around to the whole Akatsuki and showed them. They mainly all laughed and said it was true. Hidan said It was hot because I made Deidara have boobs. I smacked him and continued on, running from said man. I made them all dinner, and wished Itachi good luck. After that, I just chilled in my PJ's and watched movies with everyone. It was fun. I slept in Itachi's room and snuggled with my stuffed Dolphin he won for me on our first date.

Itachi came back the next day, and we rotated shifts on diffrent missions through out the next few months. Life was actually normal. As normal as it could be for a group of serial killers, but hey. Don't knock it till you try it. I realized something odd going around the base, recently. The members were whispering things when me and Itachi walked by. All he did was glare at them and they shut up. It wasn't as fun, as It was anymore. Boring, mabye. I sighed and grabbed a bite to eat, while Itachi played with my, now long white hair.

"Kuro, I heard news from Leader." I sipped some milk. " 'Mhmm? What about?" "You're going on a mission for a few days into the sand?" "Yeah.. I'll be gone by tonight.. It'll probably take a week.." He hugged me and put his arms around my waist. "I'll miss you." I smiled faintly. "I'll miss you more. You know, it's our 3 month anniversary 2 days from now?" I turned around and looked at him. "Really? Wow. The days go by, don't they?" I nodded. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready!!" I winked at him and he smiled at me. "Come down then. I'd like to speak to you." He said, hesitantly. "Okay!!~" I cooed, then ran upstairs and packed my bags. I heard a knock on my door. "Come iinnn!!~" I sang and Kisame came in with Kakazu. "You ready, shorty?" Kisame asked, bored already.

"Yes I am, Sushi. Yes I am." I sneered at him and we all walked downstairs. "Itaaa-kuuunn~" I sang and he poked his head from the corner, along with Koi's head. "Ah, yes." Itachi said as I walked up to him. "What'd you wanna talk to me about?" I smiled at him cutely. "Um..." He started and he looked away. He looked nervous. "Ita?" I said and he smiled sheepishly. "Ah! Nevermind. Silly me. Good luck and have fun. I'll see you in a week." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Love you." He just nodded and continued talking to Koi. I blinked and stared at him for a minute. 'Why didn't he kiss me back? He always says he loves me before I leave...' I thought as Kakazu dragged me away from him. "Kuro." I blinked and shook my head. "R-Right.." Before we knew it, a hole of black sucked us in and we got spit back out in the Hidden Sand Village.

Writer's Note:

Why is Itachi acting so strangely? Is their relationship pulling apart, ALREADY? Find out in the next Chapter!!

xXKuroXx