2 | the cafeteria

"JIMIN, wake up."

Jimin stirred, slapping away the hand that was shaking him. He opened one eye to see Jungkook standing over him, looking down with sleepy eyes.

"W-what?" Jimin mumbled.

"You have classes in an hour." Jungkook answered, "Do you want coffee?"

Jimin shrugged to the boy, throwing the covers off of his body and placing his bare feet on the cold wooden ground.

"I'll let you to get dressed." Jungkook tells Jimin awkwardly, leaving the room. Jimin looked at the door for a moment before stripping his pajamas and changing into jeans and a plain dark blue t-shirt. Jimin glanced in the mirror for a moment and grabbed a snapback from his desk. He placed it backwards then looked in the mirror again before sighing and throwing the hat back onto his desk.

He combed out his knotted hair and left the room to see Jungkook leaning against the wall while on his phone.

"You ready?" He asked and Jimin nodded.

The hallways were similar to the dorms. White walls with a dark wooden border, but the hallway had a bland grey carpet. "Where are w-we-we going?" Jimin asked Jungkook, his left hand twitching as he tried desperately to prevent it.

"The cafeteria, which is around this building. Somewhere. Possibly a different building. I don't know." Jungkook admitted, following his sentence with a laugh. The laugh was contagious, as Jimin found himself quietly laughing to himself; barely making any noise whatsoever.

The cafeteria was in fact in another building that was unfortunately across the campus. Jimin walked along side Jungkook, his hand twitching every so often. He pulled his hand closer to his body, latching his other hand around his wrist in an attempt to stop the shaking. Jungkook ceased to notice, talking passionately about how much he fucking hated this damn school already.

"Who puts a cafeteria half way across the fucking campus from the dorms?" Jungkook spoke fast and angry.

"M-maybe they didn't th-think about that." Jimin muttered, speaking quietly while eyeing a group of students to passed by.

"Obviously." Jungkook responded, "We are so cooking in the dorm from now on."

Jimin smiled in amusement, the corner of his lips curving up slightly. He found it funny that his roommate got so hooked on the fact the cafeteria was across the campus that he almost hadn't bothered to tell him that he had passed it.

"J-Jung-Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Y-you-you passed th-the cafe-cafeteria."

Jungkook paused, "God fucking damnit."

Jimin giggled, "L-Lets just g-go to a diner."

Jungkook sighed, "Okay, I'm done with this damn school."

Jimin smiled as he followed his roommate into town. He figured this would be an eventful year.