33 | code name: gjtdj

THE first task of completing Operation: Get Jungkook to Date Jimin (Code Name: GJTDJ) had been changing Jimin's style. According to Taehyung, Jimin couldn't get any hotter than being seen in tight, ripped jeans and a cute oversized sweater; more specifically a cream oversized sweater.

"It goes so well with your skin color, and fuck the way it shows off your collar bones—" Taehyung had claimed early when they were trying it on.

They ended up buying five, all sorts of different colors that ranged from a black to a baby blue.

Jimin's plan was to go to the mall to get crepes, because he was in the mood and his hand had been acting weird again. He never really knew how to cope with it, and instead of listening to his best friend (aka the soon to be doctor), he decided the best thing to do was to down three pain killers and drive forty-five minutes to buy crepes. Taehyung had only agreed to ditch studying for crepes. The plan was not to make him more appealing for Jungkook.

They now stood in front of a Victoria's Secret. They had been standing outside of the monstrosity of a store, noses being assulted with sharp smelling perfume as they argued about going in.

"We could get you some panties!" Taehyung whispered, trying hard to drag Jimin to the store.

"N-No! Wh-What the fuck, T-Tae!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jungkook would love it."

"J-Jungkook would l-love it or y-you would?" Jimin shot back.

Taehyung froze for a second before winking, mischievous smirk playing on his lips. His eyes sparkled and Jimin wanted to shove his head in the wishing fountain a couple of stores down. He pulled his arm out of Taehyung's grip, "I a-am not going in th-that store. I'm g-getting crepes."

He turned to walk away. There was shuffling as Taehyung followed him, tugging on his arm childishly, "Jiminie, you can't get crepes yet! We're not done shopping. I still want to get you some things from Urban Outfitters."

"Tae, I love y-you, but y-you require a-a lot of en-energy." Jimin sighed, shifting the bag from one hand to the other, "I'm g-getting a crepe."

Taehyung pouted and followed along.

______

The last thing Jungkook expected to happen after leaving his late astronomy class was to be pulled into the dark alleyway connecting the two class buildings. He was prepared to throw punches, maybe even kicks, after his hands were released. He was also prepared to shout 'help' as loudly as he possibly could.

"Stran—" Jungkook started, flailing violently as a strong hand was placed over his mouth. He was brought into a hug, an arm wrapping around his waist that glued his hands to his side. He barred his teeth and prepared to bite.

"Chill." A deep voice started, teasing lilt in his voice. Jungkook froze. "It's just me."

The hand removes from his mouth. Jungkook craned his neck to see his kidnapper's face, "Taehyung?"

The hand around his waist left, trailing over his lower back, "Hey."

Jungkook turned around and punched him in the chest, "What the fuck! I thought you were going to kidnap me."

"Ew, why would you think that?" Taehyung looked revolted, lips curling in disgust.

Jungkook stared at him in disbelief. He shook his head, "What do you want?"

"Oh? Nothing. I was just walking home from getting crepes with Jimin and saw you leaving. I thought it'd be fun to scare you."

"I hate you."

Taehyung smiled teasingly, a little lopsided, "I love you too."

"Ugh." Jungkook groaned, shoving him away, "You're so annoying."

He started walking away, not bothering to quicken his steps when Taehyung fell into pace with him. They walked quietly together for a while before Taehyung said anything.

"Why did you break up with your girlfriend?"

Jungkook's head snapped in his direction, "Wh-What?"

"I don't need to repeat myself." Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook scanned his face before shrugging, "It just didn't work out."

"Are you finally finished being oblivious?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jungkook went back to ignoring him. They walked silently again. It was cold out, and Taehyung was shivering. Jungkook started walking faster. He figured if Taehyung wanted to walk at the same pace as him, he might as well move quickly so Taehyung doesn't freeze to death.

It wasn't until they were climbing the stairs to Jungkook's dorm before he decided to speak up.

"Can I—" He started, voice quiet, "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"Taehyung, seriously."

Taehyung blinked in surprise. He froze mid step and leaned against the railing, "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

Jungkook focused on the ground, "Do you still like Jimin?"

Taehyung frowned, "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, just..." Jungkook trailed, eyebrows furrowing. He looked lost in thought for a moment.

Taehyung bit his lip, "Do you like him?"

"I—" Jungkook frowned, "No. I mean, maybe?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Jungkook licked his lips, "I just— I mean you like him, and you've been liking him for so long?"

"Don't worry about my feelings, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jungkook opened his mouth to retaliate but Taehyungbeat him to it, "Is that why you broke up with Hani? Cause you like Jimin?"

Jungkook nodded after a moment and flushed.

Taehyung grinned, "This is perfect."

"H-Huh?"

"Nothing, let's head back." Taehyung chuckled, beginning to climb the stairs again.

They reached the dorm room. Jungkook dug through his pocket to find his keys. Taehyung watched him the entire time. He waited until Jungkook had found the right key and unlocked the door before saying, "Jungkook?"

The younger looked at him, "Yeah?"

"You seriously don't have to worry about my feelings. They're irrelevant."

Jungkook frowned and watched as Taehyung shoved open the door and grinned playfully at Jimin.