27 | i want you all to myself

shoutout if you saw the random sentence in the last chapter where jimin didn't stutter just ignore that lol also short update featuring jealous jimin
______

JUNGKOOK found a small ice cream shack stuck in between a taco stand and a pizzeria. There was a bit of a line, so after telling Jungkook what he wanted, Jimin went to find them a place to sit. He found a picnic table under an umbrella not far away, with a perfect view of the wave pool and the ice cream shack. He could see Jungkook smiling at a girl in a blue bikini. He could see the way the girl trailed her eyes over Jungkook's torso and clenched his fist, harsh glare being sent her way.

Jungkook's head dipped down as he laughed at something that she had said, and Jimin could barely see the charming smile playing on his lips. He saw the girl touch his arm, hand lingering too long for his liking as she smiled.

Finally, her friend turned around with two strawberry ice cream cones, handing one to the girl. She sent a small smile at Jungkook, seemingly uninterested, before pulling on the other girl's hair. The girl in the blue bikini gave Jungkook one last smile, heart eyes and all, before leaving with her friend.

Jimin looked away, guilty for feeling jealous. His attention moved to a pair of toddlers sitting in the very shallow end of the wave pool. It didn't take long until Jungkook was across from him, sliding his ice cream across the table.

Jimin gave him a small smile, "Th-Thanks."

"No problem."

Jimin picked up his spoon and began eating. He kept his eyes mostly on the ice cream, glancing up every once in a while to see Jungkook looking at him curiously.

"So," Jungkook started, "There's this girl who I met in line,"

Jimin blinked, lifting his head. He watched as Jungkook took another bite of his sundae, "She invited us to hang with them for a bit."

"Oh?" Jimin muttered, bitter feeling in his chest.

"I never gave her an exact answer, but if you want to, we can."

"D-Do you w-want to?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't really care."

Jimin hummed softly, "Oh, uh— I still f-feel s-sick."

"Would you rather rest then?"

Jimin nodded.

The charming smile was back as Jungkook ran a hand through his hair, "Okay, we just won't go then."

"S-sounds good."

Jungkook chuckled and reached over, smoothing Jimin's damp hair down, "You sure you just don't want me all to yourself?"

"N-Never," Jimin smiled, cheeks heating up.

Jungkook laughed, he did the same dip thing with his head that he did with the girl, and Jimin felt his heart skip a beat.