1

Vic's point of view 🐵
It's been 10 years.
10 years since she left.
Since they left.

Eve and I were dating in high school. Her and Mike were best friends.
When I was 16 and she 15, we both made a mistake, and she got pregnant.

Eve's family didn't even realize she was living with mom, dad, Mike, and I until our son, Rydell, was born. Four years later, she gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Arcane.

Everything was great. We graduated, we bought a house, we had a family. But she took that away from me when she was three months pregnant with our third child.

I came home from work, and realized that everything she and the kids owned, were gone.

The only thing I have left was a note in her hand writing that said:
"done."

"Ahem." I looked up and saw my bandmate, Jaime. "You okay bro? You haven't said a word since you woke up this morning, which was 2 hours ago.."

I looked up from the ugly red carpet on the bus and stared at the clock in the microwave. 1:26 PM.

"I'm fine. Just thinking. Have you seen Mike? I have to tell him something." I croaked
"I think he's in the bathroom. Remember Fuentes, we have sound check in an hour!"

I stood up, gave Jaime a thumbs up along with a small smile, and headed towards the bunks to get changed.

I was just about to get changed as I heard a wild turtle scream.

"WHISKEYHANDS! YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE BATHROOM FOREVER!"
"I JUST GOT IN HERE! CALM DOWN YOU FREAKING TURTLE!"

I chuckled and got ready for our acoustic show. I know it's going to be small, but I keep having this feeling something big is happening today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAS IT GOOD? DID YOU GUYS ENJOY IT?!?! PLEASE TELL ME!