4

A/N
I forgot to add a pic of Eve, so here's a pic of her.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~|
~Vic's POV🐵
We were in the venue and kids were already pilling inside. We were in the green room just waiting.

I talked to Mike earlier about what today is, he said we could always cancel the show if it made me that upset, but I just couldn't. Something is telling me that this show is going to be one I'll remember forever.

----
Arcane's POV ⭐️
We entered the venue very quickly. Mostly because we were so excited to see our idols, but also because we didn't want mom to see us walking inside.

She would be pissed if she found out that we came here.

As we sat down, I realized out of the corner of my eye that Skye was smiling from ear to ear. The guys weren't even out yet.

I smiled slightly and waited for the four Mexicans to come on stage.
------
~Rydell's POV
Vic came on stage, followed by his three bandmates. I was beyond excited.

PTV started playing, and soon enough, the show was finished, they left the stage. I really wanted to go to the meet and greet, but Skye looked really tired.

"Do you guys wanna go to the meet and greet?" I questioned
Arcane almost fell out of her chair, and Skye perked up.

"I'm taking that as a yes." I chuckled

We walked towards the meet and greet/signings table and Skye was bouncing off the walls. Who knew this kid was so exited about meeting some musicians?

We were next in line. I looked down at Arcane, and she was biting her lip to help her from smiling too much. Skye was jumping up and down in circles.

As we walked up, we grabbed three posters and Vic asked who to make it out too. Skye was first and he told him what he wanted on his poster. Vic kept staring at us three for a while, and pinched Mikes arm to get his attention.

Mike looked at us wide eyed and told us to meet them by the side table afterwards. Where we in trouble?

~Vic's POV
I was signing posters, and everything was going great.

During our set, I saw a group of kids, who looked like siblings. They all looked so familiar. They weren't that close to the stage, so I didn't get a good look at their faces.

I looked up and saw a little kid with blonde hair, and brown eyes telling me what he wanted on his poster.

He told me exactly what he wanted me to draw; a rocket ship, then, put his name in the middle. Once the kid told me his name, I wrote it down and looked at the other two.

There was a girl about 5 ft tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. And a boy that had blue hair and blue eyes, and about 5'6. I studied them for a bit and my eyes widened.

I froze in shock, then pinched Mike. I silently told him to look at the kids in front of us. Mike's eyes widened too. He knew I was in shock, so he spoke for me. "Meet us at the end of the meet and greet. Stand next to security." They all nodded, obviously scared.

I know who those two are. Not quite sure who the third one is though. Could it be? No. Vic. It can't be. This isn't like the movies.

Could it?