21

Rydell's POV
Here we are.

Once again.

In Pittsburg.

Home.

We, meaning Skye, Arcane and I are getting our things and taking them to San Diego. Forever.

Skye and I are packing our room decor into boxes that Mike and Dad picked up from a hardware store. Tony and Jaime went back to San Diego. Dads orders.

"Do you think we'll come back?" Skye asked

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "Of course bud. You, me, and Arcane can come back here sometime in the summer. We'll still keep in contact with our friends, plus I'm going to be 18 in a while, meaning that I'm going to collage, so I can come back here for collage if I want, but that's in the future bud. Think about the present day. You're gonna make new friends in San Diego."

Skye looked at me, then looked at the box in front of him starting to pack again. I smiled a sad smile, then went back to packing, when dad came in.

"You guys need help?"
"No, we're done now." I said tapping the box that had my clothing in it.

"Great. The truck is here, so Mike and I are gonna fill Arcane's things in now, then we'll come back for yours."

I nodded then said that I was gonna go on a walk. Dad nodded, and Arcane and Skye followed me. They knew where I was going.

After walking in silence for a while, Arcane spoke up, "I texted the guys. They're on their way now."

I nodded and kept walking to our spot.

"Tall leprechaun!" Arcane yells running towards Griffin. He turns around and picked her up.

"Hey Mikey." I walked up to Mikey and gave him a hug which he returned

"Hey Ry & Skye. It's weird knowing that you guys are leaving, you know?"
"Yea. It's freaking me out though. I mean, 3,000 miles across the country to live with your dad? Insane."

Just then Emilia and Henry showed up. Arcane and Emilia hugged each other and started sobbing. They knew each other forever.

After hanging out by the creek aka our spot, Skye, Arcane and I said our final goodbyes for a while, and walked back to our apartment to see Mike and Dad.

"You ready to go?" Mike said rubbing his palms together

"Yea. Let's go."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I think I'm going to end it here and write the sequel!

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and you should check out my other two stories I wrote:

"The Story of Isabelle Hydes"

and

"Aubrey Jones: The Drummers Daughter"

Thank you guys so much! Love you all!