2

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Authors Note:
The picture is of Vic and Eve's daughter Arcane just an FYI.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

|~Arcane's Point of View~|
My alarm went off on my phone and I looked at the time 12:31.
Then I remembered that I'm going to a acoustic Pierce The Veil show.

I sprung out of bed, got my clothes and headed towards the bathroom before anyone else could. We live in a small two bedroom apartment with one bathroom so we had to be very competitive at times.

I took a hot shower, just thinking about meeting my idols. Most people want to marry them, but I think that's kind of weird. I think of them as brothers or something like that.

I got changed and had my hair wrapped in a towel on my head. I knew that my older brother, Rydell, would fight to have it any second now.

I grabbed my tooth brush, makeup bag, blow dryer and a small container of lotion and headed to the kitchen to get ready.

I sat down at the table and found a note in Ry's handwriting basically saying that he and Skye went to the store to grab a couple of things, and that mom was at work.

I sat there and was kind of pissed that I took a short shower and left the bathroom only to find out that he wasn't here, but I shrugged it off and started playing 'Dammit' by Blink 182.

I sat on the couch, grabbed a tiny mirror, and my makeup bag and went to work.

I didn't want to paint myself with makeup, so I just put on some powder and mascara, then called it a day. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth while the door opened.

Rydell came in, smiled at the music that was playing, and started singing along while putting groceries away.

Seconds later, Skye comes in and jumps on the couch and starts lip singing. We laugh at his actions, and I pause the song.

"Are you guys ready for the Pierce The Veil show tonight?!" I asked

"Hell yea! Even though it's an acoustic, I'm pumped!" Ry said, obviously ecstatic.

Skye just looked at us for a while, then yelled, "FUCK YEA I AM!" I stood there shocked that came out of his mouth, while Ry was on the floor laughing so hard he saw crying.

"Skye Michael Fisher! You know that you are NEVER allowed to say that until you are 15! I could call mom right now and she would be so pissed!" I shouted

"Don't tell mom. Please."

Rydell got up and looked at Skye right in the eye "I won't tell mom, but if you tell her that I bought PTV tickets, I'll tell mom what you just said."

"Okay, fine."

Mom likes all the bands we like, especially PTV, but she doesn't want us to go their shows because they get crazy apparently. When Rydell bought the tickets, he found out that it was an acoustic show, so he didn't think that it would be very crazy.

While I continued getting ready, Ry took Skye to their room give him something to wear to the concert. Mom was rarely ever home, so she won't know that we're going to the concert. The only bad part about tonight, she works across the street from the venue at a bar.