7

~Rydell's POV 🤘🏻
We went outside with Vic while mom was inside crying.

I felt Arcane grip my hand very tightly. Skye was right next to Vic, staring at him the whole time. Probably fascinated by the fact that his dad is one of his favorite musicians. I know the feeling.

I felt Arcane stop and I heard her breathe heavily behind me. Skye and Vic turned around, before I knew it, she was on the ground, struggling to catch her breath.
"A?"
She was on the ground, before I could finish the sentence.
"Hey A, I need you too look at me. Breathe." I said

Vic ran over to us and sat on the ground. He put her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her, rocking back and forth.

"Breath baby girl, breathe." Vic's voice was so relaxed.

Vic looked down and told me to call an ambulance. Immediately. Skye was scared. He hasn't seen Arcane do that in a while, so he knew something was up.

{TIME JUMP TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING}

Vic ran to the front desk followed by mom, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Skye, and I.
We got everyone to follow the ambulance. No one was allowed to go with her to the hospital for safety reasons, I guess.

Mom ran next to Vic and spoke to the lady at the front desk
"Where's my daughter? Arcane Fisher? Is she okay?"

"She's in room C147. Intermediate family only. Two at a time." The lady replied

Mom sprinted down the hallway to her room, I followed her, while Skye, Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime stayed behind in the hall.

When we entered, Arcane was connected to a lot of tubes. She was awake, but shaking. When she saw us walk in she nearly exploded into tears.

I ran to her bed and sat down next to her, while mom pulled up a chair and held on to her hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry that I ran away from your father. I'm sorry that I wasn't there when I should have. I'm sorry--"

Arcane cut mom off from her babbling. "Mom, it's okay. I was just overwhelmed about everything and panicked."

We sat in silence for a while, then mom asked me to leave and get Vic.

-----
~Vic's POV
We sat there waiting. Skye was talking to Tony about Star Wars, while Mike and Jaime sat there listening to them talk.

I sat in the chair, scrolling through Twitter. Mostly just fanart. Our fans are so fucking talented.

About 15 minutes later, Ry came out of the room and all eyes were on him.

"Mom said she wants to see you." He said. I nodded and headed towards Arcane's room.

When I walked in I saw my daughter, connected to a bunch of wires, sitting on a hospital bed. Eve stared at me and drew her attention back to Arcane.

Arcane looked up at me and patted the spot next to her on the bed. I looked at Eve for approval, and she just nodded a yes.

I sat down on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She placed her head on my chest and dozed off. Eve sat back in her chair, and slowly fell asleep.

We sat like this for a while, I got up ever so slowly, trying not to wake Arcane. As I got off the bed, I walked into the hall and saw they guys still there with Skye on top of Rydell, both asleep in a chair.

I smiled at the both of them asleep, pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of them.

I sat down next to the guys and they started asking me loads of questions
"Is she okay?" Tony asked
"Yea, she just had a panic attack."
"How long will she be in here?" Jaime pitched in
"I dunno."
"Should I run to their house and grab some clothes for them with Rydell?" Mike questioned
"Sure. Try not to wake Skye though."

He went over and woke Rydell up and off they went. I walked over to where Skye was sleeping and pulled him onto my lap, and let sleep take over.
-------
A/N
I'm terrible at writing I know.