The Battle Of The Sexes

“I can’t believe we’re here.” Fabe grumbled behind me.

We were at the front door of Archemy’s house with a get well soon basket and to apologise.

“You promise to do this Fabe.” I look at him before turning back to the door and ringing the door bell.

DING DONG!

“Yeah, yeah I know.” He fixes his hair.

The door opens to show an elderly lady around her late 40’s holding it.

“Yes?” She took a look at all three at us but she paid more attention to the boys. Oh my gosh! Did Archemy tell her?

“Umm.. We’re here to visit Archemy.” I look intently at her. She averted her attention from my brothers who squirms at her stares to me.

“Oh! Great! He hasn’t had any visitors since the accident.”

Jourd looks at her with a raise eyebrow “The accident?”

“Yes, I mean that’s why you all are here. To see him after he fell down the staircase?”

“Oh yes! That’s why.” Jourd answer trying to hide a glad smile in front of her.

“My son can be really clumsy at times. Who knows what he did.” She shook her head “Well, come in the three of you and follow me.” She brought us inside and walks up a set of stairs to a white coloured door. “He’s inside there. I’ll give you some privacy and make you some snacks.” She smiled at us and turns to Fabe and Jourd “Are you two models?” The boys just nodded. “I thought so; I’ve seen your faces somewhere in a magazine.” They nodded and Archemy’s mom went down.

I look at my brothers “I don’t even want to know what you both modelled for until a lady her age knows you both. It’s freaky enough that teenage girl’s scream and knows you but when an old lady like her actually recognise and drools at you it’s just damn scary.” I shook my head and they look scared themselves.

I knock on the white door and someone on the other side said to come in. I open the door to see a blue bed and Archemy was laying on it.

“Hi.” I look at him and he sat up on his bed.

“Hi yourself.” He smirks at me.

I walk to his bed and stood next to it.

“We’re here to visit you.” I smiled at him.

“We?” He looks curious.

The boys walk through the door with the gift basket in each of their hand. I could see Archemy shift and he looks worried.

 “Hey, this if for you.” Jourd hands the gift basket over to Archemy who just look dumbfounded.

“Umm.. Thanks.”

“So Calli made us come over to apologise to you. Not that you deserve it.” Fabe cross his arms over his chest.

“Fabe.” I whisper below my voice. He looks at me and Jourd put a hand on his shoulder.

“Anyway, we’re really sorry we caused you much pain Archemy.” Jourd became the adult unlike a sulking Faber.

Archemy nodded and and Faber sighs.

“I’m sorry for what I did to you Archemy. I’m sorry I cause you too much pain.” Fabe said it like he was force to say it but at least there’s some sincerity in his voice.

“Thanks Jourdain and.. Faber.” Archemy said Faber’s name slowly while looking at him.

“But if you mess with Calli one more time there’s no forgiveness.” Archemy’s eyes pops out but he nodded.