No Strings Attached Cyril & Aleez

(Helio’s POV)

I lock the door behind me and look at the bed with clothes sprawled all over it. I sigh and grab them changing out of the one I’m in right now. I look into the mirror and fix my hair; making sure it didn’t look messy. I turn to my previous clothes and folded it; I pack it back into the drawer where it belongs. I open the door and walk out the room to see the outside living room is full of people so I decided to walk downstairs.

When I arrive at the kitchen I grab a drink and open it with a bottle opener. I sat on the counter and hear the giggles of the girls above. I bet she’s one of them. I took another sip of my drink and look out the backyard. I saw a figure near the window and it was moving. I walk to the door and open it to reveal Callista standing there, just looking at the empty backyard while running her hands on her arms.

“Hey.” She jumps up and turns around to look at me.

“Helio, you scared me.” She smiles at me.

“Sorry.” I smile at her while she turn back to look at the tree. “So, why are you here?” I walk up behind her.

“Just thinking.” She didn’t turn around when she answer me. I took off my jacket and drape it over her “Thanks.” She smiles and walk to the bench. She pats the seat next to her and I joined her.

“So what are you thinking about?” I ask her and she smirks then turns to look at me.

“Remember the story about the boy two years ago?” I nod my head and my inner lighted up. “I kissed him.”

“When?” I tried to hide my laugh.

“When we played Seven Minutes In Heaven.” She looks at me while biting her lips. She’s driving me crazy. I just wanted to kiss her now!

“So, what’s the problem?” I look at her; just waiting to give her a surprise.

“I think I should just give up.”

“What? No. Why?” I look at her wide eyed. This wasn’t how the plan was supposed to go.

“Because I just don’t think I’m right for him. When we kissed, I felt sparks and damn was he a good kisser.” She breathes out remembering our kiss and I smiled.

“I don’t see a problem.” I said to her.

“Loving a mysterious man is not what I want. When we were in there he didn’t even tell me his name. It kind of hurt me when he turn around and just left after seven minutes were over.” She sighs “I know that there’s no such thing as a knight in shining armor but what girl doesn’t want a prince charming they’ve been waiting for?” she look into my eyes “This is one thing I must let go.”

I need to tell her now! She needs to know it’s me.

“I’m going home; can you give the girls a lift home?”

“Why? It’s still early.” What the hell is wrong with me! Speak up fuck it!

“I’m just tired.” She hugs me “Congratulations on the game. Good night.” She left me sitting there and went out the front door.

*******************************************************************

“Have you seen her?” Aleez looks at me concern and I shook my head.

She’s been avoiding us ever since the party last Friday. Aleez even visited her at home but she wasn’t home at all.

“Where could she be? She’s never done this before. Did she say anything to you?” I shook my head and Aleez’s eyes were watery. “Oh God, where could she be?” Cyril hugs her and she cried on his shoulder.