The Young Couple In Love

+Enjoy everyone.. I'm hoping to finish this before September because I won't have time anymore.+

(Callista’s POV)

“Who’s Layna?” What is he talking about?

“You are and I’m your boyfriend Philip.” He smiled and pulls me out the door and I saw a staircase going up to a door.

“What are you talking about Base?” Everything is slipping away. Why am I so calm to him?!

He held my shoulders up straight and made me look at his face. “I’m Philip not Base.” He shook his head in front of me.

“Huh?”

“Phi.. Lip..”

“I’m not stupid you know.” I raise an eyebrow at him “You are, you don’t even know your own name Base.”

He sighs “Do I look like Base?” I look at him for once. His hair was still brown, but it was cut short and his eyes were blue instead of green.

“Only your eyes are different, but I still know it’s you.”

“You really can know that it’s me?” I nodded “Right.” He side smirked and walked to the room where I’ve been kept prisoner.

“Base.” He stopped walking and looked at me “What did you inject me with?”

“Anxiolytics, it calms the nerves and makes you numb.” I nodded understanding. No wonder I can’t feel anything right now. I have no feelings at all.

“Okay.” He sat me on the mattress and took the plastic off the floor. Now why didn’t I notice that?

“Here, change and get ready. We’re leaving in two hours.” He handed me the bag and locked the door and I started changing.

******************************************************************************

I sat on my bed and waited for him to come and when he did open the door he was blonde.

“Nice hair.”

He smirked and shook his head “Always the same Cal Bear.” He kneeled down on the mattress. “Alright, we’re moving out.”

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere only you and I know.” I nodded. I can’t restrain you so you need to cooperate.”

“What if I don’t?”

“This,” He pulled a gun from the back of his pants “will happen.”

I eyed the gun lazily “Just kill me already and end this story.”

He chuckled “This isn’t for you; it’s for your family. One by one.” He ran the gun across my cheek. It was cold just like his heart. “In front of you.” My breath caught in my throat while he pulled away “You,” he held my chin “I have other plans for. So are you willing to cooperate now?” I didn’t answer, but I guessed he got my answer “Good, now your name is Layna Marie and I am your boyfriend Philip Rayn. We are going on a vacation for our 2nd anniversary together since we first fell in love together.” he said it with such sarcasm.

“We can’t prove that.”

“Oh yes we can.” He held my purse in front of me and I look through it. It was filled with my cards and cash only it was not my name on it. It was Layna Marie; a blonde with violet eyes. I was a 22 year old. “Come on Layna, let’s go.” He pulled me off the mattress and out the door.

******************************************************************************

He pushes me into the front seat of the van and closed the door.