Two

Maddeline

I tugged on my bonds, a sob breaking the quiet atmosphere of my prison. I miserably munched on the warm bread Delton's Beta, Jason had brought to me. When I had refused my first bite of the meal, for fear of it being drugged, Jason had slapped me hard across the face.

I sniffled and swallowed my last mouthful of food, taking a few sips from the water bottle before pushing the tray of food away from me. I curled into a ball, the searing pain in my wrists no longer bothered me and I hadn't seen Delton since our encounter last night.

'Megaera?' I whisper into my mind.

My voice bounced off the walls of my head, echoing down into the depths and leaving me with no answer from my beloved wolf. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt more tears begin to fall, even she had left me.

"My Darling!" I heard a voice exclaim.

I peer through my hair, staying wrapped up in my own protective ball of limbs. Delton stood in the doorway, shock and anger washing over his features. He strode over to me and I stiffened, scared that he would hit me like Jason had done.

He sat next to me and lifted me into his arms, cradling me like I was a delicate porcelain doll. His calloused fingers brush my cheek, I flinch and quiver. He had found the handprint left by Jason, no doubt.

"Did my Beta do this to you?" He growls.

I whimper and nod, trying not to touch him for fear of disrespecting him. He snarled, I squeaked and tried to wriggle out of his hold but he held me fast in his iron grip. He holds me closer to his chest, so close that I am forced to put my hands against his chest as I shake in fear.

"Do not fear, my sweet Maddeline." He shushed, "If that ever happens again, all you need to do is cry out and I'll come running."

For a moment I got lost in his red eyes, almost forgetting that I was a prisoner here. He grinned, almost like an evil grin.

"I wouldn't want the mother to my future children to get injured, now would I?" He whispered in my ear.

I knew he didn't care for me, I was practically just a sex slave to him, nothing more. He needed me to stay alive and well so his children could prosper, and after all of them were born.... I shivered, not wanting to think of what was to become of me after he had gotten his way.

He leaned closer to my face, not stopping as his soft lips caught mine in a gentle kiss. At first, I am frozen with fear and don't kiss him back. But then I think of all the horrible things he would do to me if I retaliated against him. So I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and adjusting my position so that I was straddling him. He groaned in approval of my actions, gnawing at my bottom lip and begging for entry.

I open my mouth, moaning in fake pleasure. In truth the kiss we shared was amazing, but I was disgusted at how I let a man who is not my mate treat me this way. He gripped my hips and swirled his tongue around in my mouth, my tongue joined his and I moaned again. But this time I was unsure whether it was a fake moan or not, because the feelings I am getting right now are overwhelming.

"Come, Princess." Delton whispers huskily in my ear as he kissed my neck, "We shall go to my room where we will make sweet love all night."

I shudder in pure disgust, but he must of taken it as a shudder of lust.

"Of course, Master." I mumble in his ear as I nibble his jawline.

He take my wrists in his hands, the silver clamps popped open and dropped to the stone floor with a clatter. The thought of running away isn't even considered. There was no escape now. Delton stands and offers me his hand, I hesitantly take it and attempt to rise on my wobbly legs. I stumble and fall back to the floor, too weak to hold myself up. Delton scoops me up in his arms and carries me to his room.

I am not prepared in the slightest for what is about to happen; letting a man who is at least eight years older than me, rape me and impregnate me for his own reasons. But I wanted to stay alive, I had a feeling hope was still on my side. Delton chucked me playfully down on his bouncy bed, I giggle and act exited while deep down I'm truly terrified. He removed his shirt, showing his hard abs to me. I bite my lip, he growls and crawls on top of me.

He captures my lips again and drives his tongue into my mouth, moaning as he does so. I moan with him, feeling disgusted as I let his large hands roam my virgin body. He claws at my side, tearing the fabric of my dress and stroking my ribcage. I gasp as I feel his hand travelling to my breasts, he rips apart the material and licks down the valley of my breasts.

Without asking like a gentleman would do, he removes my arms from my already destroyed dress and let's the garment slip down to my waist. He sucks on my hard nipple and swirls his hot tongue around. I moan and gasp, hoping that my noises are enough to make him believe I am enjoying the activity. Which I most certainly am not.

My hands stroke up and down his toned back, my long nails grazing the surface of his tanned skin. He shivers in pleasure and bites down softly on my nipple, I squeal in surprise and clutch at his back.

He is leaning on one hand, but I become aware of the other one gradually sliding down my stomach and slipping the dress completely off my body. He pulls away, if only for a brief moment but I am glad I have time to breath so I can control my whimpers of pain.

He unbuckles his belt and slips the rest of his clothes off, I stare at him, hoping that hunger is flashing in my yellow eyes instead of fear.

Without warning, he plunges deep inside me. I scream in pain and Buck my hips, arching my back and clawing at the bedsheets. He thrusts his huge length into me and snarls as I try to squirm away. My feeble escape attempt only make him go faster, holding me in place with his strong grip.

I continue to scream in pain, the situation never settling down and becoming pleasurable like my mother had described to me. Delton bit into the soft flesh of my neck, making me scream again. A forceful mark from a wolf who is not my mate could kill me, it burned and throbbed as he sucked on the wound he had caused.

"Moan my name." Delton order, still thrusting into me.

"Master." I moan, moving my hips rhythmically with his and pretending that my screams of pain and fear were ones of lust and pleasure.

He growls in approval and kisses my mouth, I kiss him back and moan into his mouth. Soon he starts to pant and I notice his brow is slick with sweat. Even though I had never had any kind of sexual experience at all, I knew he was close to releasing inside me. Although I knew I could not release too, no pleasure leaked from my body.

And that is what he did. He yelled out my name and collapsed next to me, gazing at me adoringly. I yawn and roll over, feeling his arms snake around my naked waist. I shiver in disgust and hold back my tears, I was horrified at what I had just done. I guess he thought I shivered because I was cold, because a warm blanket was draped over me and he held me protectively close to his chest.

"Our children shall be beautiful." He whispers in my ear, stroking my stomach with his large hand and licking the corner of my mouth.

Mother had been right, the Alpha had truly gone mad.