Fourteen

Jadzia

"Make her shift, you stupid son of a bitch!" I heard someone cuss.

Their voices sounded so far away, I felt like my body was drifting. I felt a small prick in the back of my neck, my body began to shrink in size. No! The hunters! Damn it Jadzia! I had allowed myself to get captured and now I awaited the horrible torture they had install for me.

I was lying on a soft bed, my hands chained to the headboard while my feet were spread apart and chained to the bottom of the bed. I felt a weight on top of me, it was heavy and warm, followed by a horrid smell. I creased my brow and stirred, I felt like I had been drugged, my eyes refused to open and Gloria wasn't with me.

One of my nipples was encased in warmth while the other breast was squished underneath a huge hand. I tried to scream, to break my bonds and kill this man. But my body didn't move an inch.

"Don't touch her!" Someone screamed from the corner of the room, followed by the harsh rattle of chains.

"You wouldn't shoot her!" Someone snaps, "so now you get to watch as your own father fucks your mate!"

What? Mate? Who's father? Am I getting raped? My thoughts are in shambles and I drifted in and out of consciousness. I felt the hands glide down my stomach to my hips, where they stroked the protruding bone. I shivered as I felt them travel further down and the chains in the corner rattle louder.

One long finger is inserted into my folds, followed by a second one and then a third. My privates are burning with pain and I want to scream. Only, I can't. The man removes his fingers and I feel his hot tip pressing against my inner thigh. He rubs it around and strokes my wet clit with it.

The chains rattle vigorously.

I can feel the hot breath of the male as he leans close to my neck and sucks hard while nibbling at my skin. He drives his tongue into my mouth and licks every inch of it, slowly and teasingly.

"Just screw her already!" Someone growls.

"No! Please! Don't touch her!" That voice again. The chains don't rattle this time, instead the room is filled with a choked sob.

"Too late, you disgrace." I feel something long and hard plunge deep inside of me.