Eighteen

Jadzia

My breathing is shallow and my wrists burn with pain as my skin sizzles from the touch of the silver cuffs. I choke on my own saliva and gag on nothing. My empty stomach rumbles loudly and I sniffle sadly.

I lower my chin so that it touches my chest, inhaling the faint scent of my mate from the hoodie of his that I was still wearing. My body yearned for his gentle touch, to be held in his strong arms and stare into his hazel eyes.

How long has it been? A day or two? Or had it already been a week? I hadn't an idea in the slightest, although I did consider myself to be doing well. Mother had been locked away in a chamber for nearly ten or more years, and I was still patiently waiting after only a couple of days.

I hear noises, the rattling of chains and keys. The sound of a heavy door opening, and the strong scent of Tyler hits me. My vision is blurry from the effects of the silver, and I can only see his shadowy form as he opens my cells door. He unclasps my wrists from the silver cuffs and I fall forward into his arms.

"Jaddy..." He sobs quietly, holding me tightly as if I would disappear. "It's a been a week."

He lifts me up carefully in his arms, I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. I can feel him walking and I can hear the whispering voices of pack members as he walks past them. Tyler carries me to our room and goes straight to the bathroom with me.

He sits me on the bench next to the sink and kisses my forehead, I grip his shoulder with my head still resting on his chest. He pins my hair up in a messy bun for me and runs a bath for me, then he gets up to leave. I grip his arm.

"Tyler, please stay with me." My voice is quiet, but the wolf side in Tyler heard what I said. He nodded and took off his shirt.

He turns away from me as I slowly strip down my attire. I notice the scars on his back, marks from the years he was whipped and tortured by his father. I rub my own scars as I slip into the tub, the bubbles covering all my privates. I had the claw-marks etched into my arms from when I was fighting the Rogues when I first came to America. The small scar on my chin from an older wolf when I was younger. The list goes on and on, my self-harm scars and now the new scars that were from the silver.

I feel Tyler's warm hands on my shoulder as he massages me tenderly. I sigh and place one of my hands on his own, he freezes up slightly. I can feel his finger stroking my own and his lips kissing the back of my neck. I groan quietly and turn my head to kiss him on the lips.

"You wanna join?" I ask flirtatiously, raising an eyebrow.

His breath hitches and he stands to remove his remaining clothing. He gets into the bath beside me and wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his chest. I drape my arm over him, drawing my fingernail in a circle around his hipbone. He kisses the top of my head and lowers his hand from my back to my butt. I've missed him so much, and honestly I crave his touch so powerfully that I was feeling naughty.

I suck in a breath as he gets more and more daring. But I do too; my hand moves from his hipbone to his outer thigh, where my finger nails tickled the muscle. I bite my lip and look up at him, his eyes are a hazy black, filled with love and lust. He leans down for a kiss, I meet him halfway and let him slip his tongue in my mouth.

He groans into the kiss and moves my body so that I'm sitting on his lap. The water around us swishes and splashes out of the tub with our ferocious movements. He grips my hips and I grasp his face in my hands as I kiss him, I push my breasts against his chest.

I can feel him twitch against my thigh and I moan in ecstasy and grind teasingly on him.

"Don't tease, kitten." He growls in my ear, I shiver and suck on his neck.

I notice all the water that we are wasting, so I whisper in Tyler's ear: "Can we take it to the bed, Tiger?"

He growls lustfully and stands up quickly, with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms clinging to his neck. I nibble on his neck gently when he is drying my body with a soft towel, and he returns the favour when it's my turn to dry him. He scoops me up in his arms and carries me out of the ensuite and into the bedroom.

He slowly lowers me onto the soft mattress while sucking on my neck and running his large hands up and down my small body. I gasp and shiver, tugging on his long hair and bucking my hips so that they meet his.

He growls in appreciation of my actions, nipping my bottom lip and gripping my hips tightly. My wolf grew tired of his teasing, and she takes control.

"Please, Tyler." I moan in his ear as he kisses my jaw. He groans in response.

"Take me," I whisper. "I want the world to know that I am yours."

Tyler shudders. I know the wolf side of him is coming out, his canines dig into my neck all of a sudden and I cry out in pain, clutching his back. He licks the wound clean and I shiver with lust, I stare into his beautiful eyes before leaning forward and clamping my own jaw around the part of his neck.

When I pull away he shoves his face into the valley of my breasts, sucking on the soft skin and biting gently on my nipples. I moan in pleasure and feel him harden against my naked thighs.

Tyler sits back and stares down at me with a gaze filled with admiration. I breath heavily and start to cover myself, feeling uncomfortable under his view. He immediately snaps out of his trance, grabbing my hands and pulling them away from my chest.

"You're perfect, my love." He says huskily.

I wrap my legs around his waist and capture his lips with mine, I can feel one of his hands travel down my body until his fingers caress my wet folds. I gasp as he slips a finger inside me and moves it around, he adds another and I wince in pain. He hesitates before adding a third, this time I cry out slightly and bite his neck to reduce the pain.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" He whispers.

"Well, your fingers aren't enough." I growl.

He slowly removes his fingers, I grind my lower region against his own and drive my tongue into his mouth. He carefully lays me down again and towers above me, keeping eye contact as I feel his hard length slip slowly inside me.

I wince and groan, no matter how slow he went; he was still huge and it was painful. He leans down to suck on the mark he had given me only moments before, and that reduce the pain to pleasure.

He starts off with slow thrusts, carefully moving in and out of me. I moan in pleasure and he gets the hint to move faster, every time he moves I moan and Buck my hips to match the rhythm. I moan as I start to feel a sensation building in the pit of my stomach, Tyler's brow started to accumulate heads of sweat and his hard thrusts got sloppier.

"I'm close." My mate groans.

I answer with my own moan, arching my back and gasping as I release my juices. I feel him release inside of me and stop moving completely, he removes his huge length from my insides and collapses next to me, wrapping me in his arms and kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, so much." He says, holding me tightly.

I sit up and straddle him, "Wanna do round two?"