Six

Maddeline

Nine months had passed, yet again. I lay unmoving on the freezing floor of my prison. Listening to the wails coming from my twin daughters. I was happy my life was safe, I had delivered a girl to Delton like he had wished and surprised him by giving him another at the same time.

The door swung open and Jason scooped me up in his arms, I sighed and snuggled into his comforting hold. Jason and I had been conversing for a while now, even though he had hit me the first time we met, I was starting to feel an attraction towards him. But he was not my mate.

"How could such a cruel man do something to someone as beautiful as you?" He whispered, gently rubbing my sore tummy. "I'm starting to realise that we both have feelings for each other, but we are not mates." I nod at his remark.

"How much longer do I have left to live?" I murmur into his chest, Jason heaved a massive sigh.

"A month, he will kill you in a month."

I nod slowly as I absorb the news. Maybe there was no hope left for me after all, I should of just killed myself when I was first given the chance. I swallowed the ever-rising lump of anxiety in my throat.

"What year is it?" I ask.

"I don think you'll like the answer." He murmured in my ear.

I left it there, if he didn't want to answer my questions then so be it. Jason's lips brushed against my jaw and I shivered, I looked into his eyes, not liking what I'm met with. They are pure black, I try to escape his hold, but he holds me tighter. I tried to scream out to Delton, yes I hated that man but right now I was scared and he was the only one who could save me.

"Oh, hush." Jason purred, covering my mouth with his hand. So he had lied, he cared nothing of me and just wanted to rape me like his Alpha had done.

I kicked wildly, I was less afraid of Jason. I would never fight back with Delton because I knew he wouldn't be merciful to me, for he is mad and cruel. Jason growled and held my legs in place as he removed his hand from my mouth, replacing it with his lips.

I tried to push him away from me while screaming into the kiss, but he never let go. I could feel his fingers travelling in between my legs, slowly but forcefully splitting them open. I bit down on his lip hard, he yelled a swear word at me and lifted himself up for a brief second. I screamed, loud clear, hoping someone would hear me.

Jason snarled and my head was smashed into the concrete floor, I grew dizzy and lost my vision. No! Maddeline, wake up! You have to fight back. But my eyes closed and I was enveloped by blackness. I awoke only for a second a few minute later, moving my head and muttering in confusion.

I had seen Jason above me, naked. He was breathing heavily and kissing my neck as he moved back and forth, I became aware of the feeling coming from my privates, but before I could act I was unconscious again.

I opened my eyes slowly, my vision was blurry and I was dizzy. I felt the lump on my head, where Jason had pushed me into the floor to knock me out. I was sore, my nipples were red and my breasts throbbed in pain. I painfully sat up, wincing from the pain in my lower regions.

"Oh, how I hope I am not pregnant with his child." I whimper, stroking my already fat stomach.

It had been straight after the birth of my twin daughters that he had come to my cell and forced me to oblige as he raped me. I didn't think my poor body could take anymore of this, I would be happy to collapse and never get up again.

After all, Delton was going to kill me soon anyway.