Ten

Jadzia

I pulled my baseball cap further down my forehead, peering out of my mirrored sunglasses as I walked through the airport. The clothes I had stuffed in my backpack weren't really sufficient for going into hiding; a pair of short Camo shorts, a black band-Tee with the Rolling Stones printed onto the front, ripped black tights, black combat boots and a hoodie tied around my waist Incase I got cold.

My backpack was hoisted on one shoulder and my long brown hair falls freely for once, it always used to be in a high ponytail so I could train.

"Ma'am, is this all the luggage you have with you?" The ticket lady asked, I nodded.

She raised a brow, "Well the trip to America is $1,200, including the return trip." She said, pressing some buttoned on her screen.

"I won't be coming back." I say, pulling my fake passport from my bag and Mora's credit card.

"Can I pay with card?"  I ask, she nods and holds out the card swipey thing for me to use.

I show her my passport, "Your name is Tamara Green? You were born on the first of June, 1995?" She asks.

I nod and smile, hoping I don't seem tense. Technically I was born on the first of June, except in 2000. She shrugs and directs me through to the waiting area. After having to deal with the metal detector beeping because of my titanium canines that were installed on my top row of teeth. As I wait for the plane to arrive, I slice Mora's credit card into tiny pieces with my fingernails that I had turned to claws.

The intercom beeped and I was alerted that my flight had arrived, I threw the pieces of card in a bin on my way to board the plane. Once inside, I was seated next to a human male, probably sixteen, the same age as me.

He smiled at me, something flashing in his dark eyes. I reminded myself not to fall asleep during the flight Incase he had some plan for me. But as it turned out, I was tired. As we flew over Brisbane city, my eyelids drooped and sleep embraced me.

I woke up blearily, still half asleep and dizzy. I tensed up when I felt a hand stroking my abs under my shirt, it was that kid. I could easily punch him, but surrounded by this many mortals it was a bad idea, so I held my ground.

I heard him suck in a breath as his hand travelled further up my stomach, running his fingers over the bottom of my breast through my bra. His hand went inside my bra, massaging my breast. It must of been dark on the plane, no one noticed his actions.

His hand dropped, stroking my most private area. He sucked in another breath and slowly unbuttoned my shorts, unzipping them carefully and plunging his hand in between my legs. I gasped quietly and moved my head slightly, he froze but kept his hand where it was.

After a moment he moved it further down, stroking my womanhood through my panties. My breath hitched. He hurriedly removed his hand and tossed a blanket over my body, stroking my arm. I heard the footsteps as a flight attendant walked past.

I yawned loudly, feeling him snatch his hand away. I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep from them, looking at him from the corner of my eyes. He was pretending to sleep, but I could see him gazing at me lustfully from beneath his dark lashes.

I got up and walked down the aisle to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Or at least I tried to, I gulped when I realised the lock was broken. I stared in the mirror, there was a large purple hickey on the side of my neck, I reached down to button my shorts back up again.

I froze, he was in here with me. I turned around in a flash, planning to defeat him easily. But he pushed me up against the wall, predicting every move I made to escape and parrying it. He shoved his face into my neck, inhaling and licking at the hickey. I opened my mouth to scream but his hand slammed over my lips.

He replaced his hand with his lips and plunged his tongue into my mouth, holding my writs above my head and restraining my legs with his hips. I could feel his erection poking me in the thigh, and I must admit it was slightly arousing.

He gnawed on my bottom lip, urging me to kiss him back. When I didn't, he squeezed my butt and I felt his hands travel inside my pants. I squirmed, even using my wolf strength to try and get away.

I even tried calling on my wolf for help, but because she was such a whore she kept growling in approval and ignoring me. The teenager unbuttoned my shorts again and let them drop to my ankles, I gasped as his thumb stroked my warm folds through my panties.

Shit, I was horny.

"Mmm..." I moaned into the kiss. Crap, no, Jadzia!

"Attention passengers, we will be landing shortly. Please buckle your seat belts and lift the trays."

He was briefly distracted, but it was enough time for me to smash my elbow into his nose. He fell back on the floor, still. I huffed and pulled my shorts up, stomping out of the bathroom and back to my seat.