Five

Maddeline

I awoke with a start as the door banged open, Delton stands there looking angry as ever. I gulp, what did I do this time? He storms over to me and grips me by my throat, lifting me up the wall and growling as I whimper.

"I told you to never speak to your sons." He hissed.

"Sir, I promise-" I struggle to breath, "It wasn't my fault! They came to see me and I sent them away."

I'm sure I would be crying now if I could. Delton snarls and dropped me back to the floor where I sit and cough. I look up at him through my wild hair. He's fuming, his shoulders shake and he clenches his fists. I thought he was going to scold his children, but instead he decides to take it out on me.

One swift kick to my unprotected stomach was enough to make me topple to the side, I spluttered as I tried to rise again. He gripped my hair and smashes me against the wall again, punching my gut again. The pain is stronger than any other pain I've felt while I've been with him, I cry out. An idea strikes me, an idea that will surely save me from his abuse.

"Think, Master!" I scream as he continues to hit me, "If you do not stop I will not be able to give you another child."

He froze. His eyes going wide, he stepped away from me and I sucked in a breath of relief. Of course that gets his attention, I cough while still sitting on the floor.

"Maddy." He whispers.

I look up at him mid-cough, he kneels down and grips my face in his hands, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I whimper and try to back away out of fear, but he grips my back and forces my small body to collide into his. He kisses me roughly on the lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and claw at his shirt.

By now, I was an expert at acting like I loved getting raped by him. Every time he touched me I wanted to slap him and scream profanities at him, but I know that to be a non-wise decision. He laid me on the pile of blankets, pillows and furs that I called my bed. Removing my only piece of clothing: his jacket. He undressed swiftly and devoured one of my nipples in his mouth, I moaned and arched my back to shove it in his face more. He growled with lust and flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I sat on top of his hard manhood, rubbing my wet core against it in a teasing manner while I swirled my tongue around in his mouth.

"Princess, stop teasing." Delton pleads.

I giggle and lift my butt high in the air, lowering myself so that he slipped inside me. I clenched my thighs and started to grind on him slowly. He groaned and gripped my hips, my face is one of hunger and pleasure while deep down I am still terrified and disgusted.

"Now, that's a good girl." He purrs.

I lean back and bounce on him, panting heavily with effort and trying not to scream in pain. Delton moans and squeezes my breasts, pinching the nipples. I lean forward again and capture his mouth in a lustrous kiss. I slowly move around as we kiss, clenching my thighs even tighter around him and enjoying his moans. Or at least I pretend to enjoy them.

"My Darling." He breathed, I hummed in response as I sucked on his neck.

"I'm close." He says huskily.

I sit up again and ride him at a quick pace, moaning with him. He flips us suddenly and is thrusting hard. I moan, this time I'm surprised to find it's a real moan, No! Maddeline you hate this man! I mentally scold myself. Sweat starts dripping from his black hair, I arch my back and claw at the furs that surround me. He cries out, his thrusts become sloppy until he lowers his lips to mine and almost drowns me in drool.

"If it isn't a daughter this time, I'm finding another woman." He growls.

I watch him dress and leave. Slapping myself in the face, how had I ever gotten dragged into this. I touched my stomach, I needed to have a girl. I silently prayed to the moon goddess that she would bestow me such a gift. But then I scolded myself, of course she would not answer my prayers, I had committed a sin!