Fifteen

Jadzia

The hunter thrusts into me hard, groaning and panting for effect as I lie helpless below him, his son screams at him from the corner of the room.

"I know you like that." His husky voice growls in my ear as he thrusts faster.

No! I do not like it! It's like a family curse to get raped if you're in my mother's family line. I heard from her that my grandmother was raped but got an abortion. I feel his length slam against my hot core every time he moves his hips against mine.

He screams as he is dragged off me. I hear snarls and shouts all around me, I feel the chains snap off my wrists and ankles and something is thrown over me. I inhale, it's my mother's jacket. My head is clear now, the chains must of been made of silver, therefore weakening me.

I sit bolt upright with a gasp and curl my legs under my body, covering myself with the jacket. I see my mother fighting off some hunters to my left, more pack wolves fighting around me, and Gray fighting to the right. I waste no time in shifting and throwing the jacket back to its owner, I notice the young hunter in the corner.

His hair is like a glowing shade of chestnut, he has bright hazel eyes to match. He's wearing a black V-neck complete with cargo pants, combat boots, a camo jacket and some sort of beaded necklace around his neck.

He's screaming profanities at his father as the older hunter gets his pants back on and slips away from the chaos, heading out into the trees. And then, he noticed me, crouched on the end of my bed watching him intently. His face was tear streaked and when we locked eyes, it felt like we were the only two in the large building.

So I pounced, he squeezed his eyes shut and sucked in a breath. My claws slashed through the bronze chains on one side of his body and I gnawed on the other side using my titanium teeth to break through.

As soon as he's free, he bolts after his father, grabbing a gun on the way. I bound after him, soon I run up beside him and urge him to jump on my back. He hesitates at first, maybe he thinks I'd roll over and crush him. I slow my steps only slightly, giving him and open chance to jump on and grip the soft white fur of my neck.

Sparks erupt as we touch, his body is warm against mine and Gloria howls happily. But I can't enjoy the sensations right now, I thunder across the forest floor and keep my captor in sight. My mate bows low over my neck and squeezes my sides with his legs. I took that as a sign to give it everything I've got, so I do something I've never done before.

I pray silently to the Moon Goddess, Selene. 'I beg you Selene, Godspeed to catch this man for our revenge.'

And just like that I felt like I was flying, my paws barely touched the ground at all and in no time we were pulling up beside my mate's father. The moonstone necklace around my neck glows brightly as it bounces around with my strides. The older hunter looked wide eyed at me, the white and green blur speeding past him. I halted in front of him, my lips curling in a snarl.

My mate straightens his back and points the pistol at his old man.

"No- I, Tyler please." The man pleads.

Huh, so his name's Tyler. Hot. Tyler doesn't even flinch at his words, just tightens his grip on the trigger. No matter how his father tried to reason with him, the younger hunter didn't care.

"I'm your Father!" He shouts at his son.

"Mother was better than you!" Tyler snarls, "but you killed her because you found out she was a wolf! You should of killed me on that night."

Tyler's voice cracked and his hand shook, I felt tears drop onto my back as he sobbed quietly.

"Do it, Tyler!" I growl, he still does nothing, "do it before I finish him for you and make you hate me forever!"

BANG.

The body of my mate's father falls to the ground with a thud. Tyler screams and collapses onto me, gripping my fur and sobbing into my back. I purr in an attempt to comfort him, the vibrations of my body silencing him slightly.

"We must return to the pack." I tell him after a while, my wolf voice sounding slightly husky.

"Alright." He mutters, sitting up and gripping my neck.

I suck in a breath and let loose a howl, telling my mother's pack that I'm okay and I have an extra passenger. I get a series of howls in return before I run back towards them.