★ Chapter Three ★

I ran all the way from the icecream shop to set and I needed to catch my breath.  I ran in my trailer and plopped onto the couch. I took a few deep breathes and closed my eyes. I was nearly asleep when there was a knock at my door. "Hey Rob! It's Killian. They need you for hair and makeup." He said but never came in. I groaned and got up. I walked over to the trailer where they set up. "Grab your costume." Someone said directing me towards a closet. I nodded and walked to the nearest place to change. It took some time to get all of the heavy costume on. Once it was on, I headed back to hair and makeup. They had to darken my features a bit to make my character more frightening. Some light eyeliner on my bottom eyelid. Some dark foundation (or blush or something.) to the apples of my cheeks to give them a sunken in look. Then some paler makeup to highlight my skin. Hair took little to no time. I did it myself. I toussled it a little to make it look realistic and then sprayed some hairspray in it.

I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out of my boot. "Set in 5." I put in back into my boot where it'd be close but hidden from the camera. "Thanks but I gotta get going." I said waving back at the women who helped me.  I honestly had barely read over my lines for this scene so I hurriedly read over them. Thankfully I didn't say much today. "Robbie!" I heard someone call out behind me. I turned to see my mum, Camilla, and Fiona walking towards me. "Hey guys! I missed you!" I said walking towards them.  They each hugged me. "We decided to stay for the weekend if that's alright?" My mum asked but at the same time practically demanded. "Uhm yeah. That's fine. I only have one bed in my trailer though..." I said trying to think this through. "Well me and the girls will just stay in a hotel or something.. Don't worry about it. Just wanted to stop in. Now get to acting!" She said winking causing me to chuckle. "Alright. See you all later." I said before returning to the area we were to meet at. All of us were gathered in an area and were told who would drive us to the spot we were filming today. I grabbed my script and followed the man who was driving me and Freya to our spot to film.