★ Chapter Twenty-Nine ★

Robbie's POV *

I woke up holding the girl I loved most in my arms. Even when she slept she had a sweet smile on her face. She was absolutely beautiful. Thoughts from the previous night flooded into my head and I smirked. I was finally able to show Alexis how much I loved her. I looked her up and down examining her beautiful body.  Everything about her was perfect. Even her personality. Alexis' legs were entangled with mine and her head rested softly against my chest. Her breathing was quiet and soft as she slept and she looked like an absolute angel. I was truly, absolutely, positively, in love with Alexis Raye, and I didn't give it a second thought. After an hour or so I felt Alexis start to stir awake.

"Goodmorning Beautiful." I whispered kissing her lips softly. She grinned into the kiss and rested her head againsty chest once again. "So how was last night?" I asked jokingly. I loved to embarrass her.. Her cheeks flooded red and she hid her face in my shoulder.

"Shutup you little shit." She said cracking me up. God I love her. She leaned back so I could see her face and I pushed the hair out of her eyes. She looked down at my chest and smiled.

"Robbie, I love you so much." She whispered happily.  I reached out for her hand and once I found it, I gave it a gentle squeeze. She kissed my cheek softly and grinned showing off her cute dimples. She started giggling which threw me off.

"What's so funny love?" I asked beginning to laugh myself. She shook her head.

"It's just my breath probably smells really bad because I haven't brushed my teeth." She said laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. I loved the fact she laughed at the silliest things. I brushed her hair gently with my hands and she blushed. She looked into my eyes lovingly and I returned the gaze.  I started leaning into her and she leaned towards me her eyes closed and her head tilted. I closed my eyes when I heard her gasp loudly.

"What? What?" I asked worriedly. Her expression looked terrified.

"Robbie, Jeremy will know I left. I d-didn't mean to stay here over night.  It's just we uhm. We, yeah." She said biting her lip.

"Babe, fuck him." I whispered leaning into kiss her and her lips luckily met mine.  I ran my fingertips along her arm softly brushing along her body. We pulled back only after a few minutes and she calmed down a bit.

"I better get going..." She said sadly. She stood up and snatched up her undergarments. She looked over her shoulder at me watching her intently.  "Turn around!!" She squealed. I shook my head no and then she awkwardly got dressed in her bra and panties in front of me. I got up in my pride and joy and grabbed my boxers and pulled them on. I caught her looking at me and her face turned white as she quickly looked away. I chuckled and walked down to the edge of the water. We waded through the cold liquid and then stepped out onto the dry land. She pulled on her dry jeans and t-shirt. I pulled on my jeans but just picked up my shirt. I walked over to her and held her closely.

"Will I see you tonight m'lady?" I whispered against her ears. She giggled.

"I promise you will." She said pushing me back before walking swiftly into her tent. I smiled and started to walk away. I wish I could just stay with her all the time but we needed to plan this out... Something caught my eye and I noticed a dark purple hickey on my chest. I smirked at her work before heading out to hangman's tree.  This is another place I used to hang out when I wanted to be alone. It was a hollow tree with several small openings you could fly through. I'd made a bed out of old grass in the middle of the room. In Neverland you can basically wish for anything, but no furniture or clothes. I don't really understand the logic behind that but that's the rules. I sat in the middle of the dark room that was only lit by the sunlight streaming through the holes in the top of the tree. Since I didn't get much sleep last night, *Laughs because although I'm 18, I'm still a guy* I decided to take a nap. I fell asleep in hopes of figuring out a plan to keep Alexis with me and away from that scumbag Germ.

|| Sorry this is kinda short. I'm gonna double update cause I want to do Alexis' POV but I didn't want to put them both in the same chapter because I'm really weird. Please vote and comment how you think Germ/Jeremy's going to react to Alexis' sneaking out? (: Thanks for reading!