★ Chapter Eight ★

* Still Robbie's POV *

Emmanuel never came out from the back again. "Alexis are you ready to go?" I asked. "Let me finish this up and then I'll be ready." She said drinking her hot coffee. I smiled at the thought of her being my girlfriend. "Why are you smiling so much?" She asks poking my cheek. I laughed and shook my head. "Tell me!!" She demanded giggling. "It's nothing." I said again grinning. "Whateeeeever you say. Let's get outta here!" She said hopping down from her bar stool. She threw away her foam cup and grabbed my hand and pulled me after her like a child.  This is what I loved about her. "I'm gonna show you my secret hiding place." She said quietly pulling me along. We ran to the field like the first day we met.

She threw a stick at the electric fence but it didn't spark. "It's safe." She stated following along the fence. There was an empty spot in the fence and Ilshe crawled under it. "C'mon!" She whispered on the other side. I cautiously crawled under the fence. She walked about half a mile and then walked forward to an old run down building. It was missing a wall and had nothing inside. "I love it here." She stated breathlessly. It did look rather lovely with the moonlight pouring in since there was not ceiling.  The moonlight shining in her eyes looked beautiful.  I wanted to tell her everything. How much I liked her, how beautiful she was, but I just couldn't tell her.

She walked quietly along the ruined area. "I know it's not much but I love it here. It's almost like my second home. My dad used to take me here all the time." She said lost in her memories. We quietly sat together in the chilly air. It was cold, but nice.

There was a small wooden bench in the corner of the room that we both sat at. It was a beautiful silence between the two of us and I shyly put my arm around her. She cuddled into my chest just as I'd hoped she would. She sighed. "We better get going. It's late." She said standing. I had to sigh too. We got up and started walking back towards the fence. That's when snow started to fall. "Oh Robbie look how GORGEOUS it is." She whispered in awe. And it was gorgeous. I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her.  Holding her closely and tightly. The snow began falling harder and covered the ground. We had to dig up the snow to get under the fence. Once we got through I got to glance at her.

She was beautiful she had snow covering her hair and her green eyes twinkled. Her cheeks, nose, and ears were red with the cold. Her sparkly pink lips glistened.  The moonlight shined on her face. I was in love.

I looked deeply into her eyes and cupped her cheek with my right hand and slowly leaned in. I tilted my head to the left and closed my eyes. Before I knew it her soft, sweet lips were on mine. I felt my cheeks grow hot. This is what I wanted to do since I've met Alexis.

I slowly pulled back and opened my eyes. Her cheeks were even redder than before. I chuckled. I looked down at my snow covered vans and my arms covered in goosebumps. (Partly from the kiss and partly from the cold.) "Robbie..." She whispered quietly. "Yes Alexis?" I asked. "I think, I think I love you." She admitted. "I think I love you too.." I said. We both looked into one another's eyes but continued to say nothing. "Let's get back to your trailer before you're sick...." She suggested leaning into my chest.  I put my arms around her and we walked downtown besides the snow covered roofs of buildings. || I hope y'all like this chapter!!