★ Chapter Eleven ★

I woke up with an arm wrapped protectively around my waist. My head was against Robbie's chest and I felt his short breaths against my neck. He softly snored repeatedly.  I thought that was the cutest thing ever. I had to pee really bad but I didn't want to move. I was too comfortable in his arms.  I felt his arm move and his weight shift the bed. He leaned over and kissed my forehead gently. I smiled brightly.  He's an absolute sweetheart. 

"Goodmorning." I said sitting up and brushing my tangled hair with my fingers. "Goodmorning Beautiful." He said in his groggy morning voice. I stood and ran to the bathroom. When I came back Robbie had pulled on a sweatshirt and was getting money from his wallet. "You wanna get some McDonald's or something for breakfast?" He asked sweetly. "That sounds great." I said nodding. I put my hair up in a ponytail and pulled on my shoes. I tied up his large shirt with a rubber band. "Alexis it's freezing out there." He said handing me a sweatshirt. "Thanks." I said taking it and putting it on. "I don't have my car with me right now though... My mum's getting it for me over the weekend. Do you mind waking? You could just stay here.." He asked concerned. "Robbie you don't needa worry about me." I said walking out the door into the freezing snow. McDonald's wasn't far from here. Only a few blocks.

We walked into McDonald's and ordered Sausage McMuffins. We sat down at a two seat table and talked a little. "You know, I've never shown my hiding place to anyone but you... and I guess my dad..." I said taking a drink of my sweet tea. "Really?" He. asked mid-bite. I nodded. "You're special."  I said biting my lip. "I'm really nothing special.. Now you on the other hand..." He trailed off. His eyes were gleaming and they made me fall in love with him all over with him again.

I blushed and finished my sandwhich in silence. I washed it down with my tea. "Let's get outta here." He said grabbing his drink. He pulled out my chair and helped me up as if I was a princess. He held the door for me as I left as if I was royalty.  "Robbie you don't have to do all this...." I told him. "I know I don't have to. I want to." He said making me grin.

"My apartment is right around the corner. Do you wanna see it?" I asked shyly. Why was I being shy??

"I'd love too." He said happily. We walked to the apartment and I ran upstairs to my door. I stood on my tiptoes and grabbed the key on top of the door and unlocked it. "Helloooooo!" I called in. No one was home. "It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be." Robbie said looking around.  "Yeah I know it is." I said laughing. I walked into my room and shut the door behind us. I still had the lame room I've had since I was little. It was complete with pink walls and fairy princess stickers. It had a desk across the room from me and a bed in the middle of the room. "My room is so lame." I said laughing. Robbie shook his head. "No, it's cute." He said and I rolled my eyes. "No really. I move around a lot so my room isn't really 'decorated'." He said with a sad expression but it was quickly replaced with his signature smile. "I'm gonna change back into some of my own clothes so I can give these back..." I said getting off of my bed and going through my drawers. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a Pierce The Veil T-shirt. "Turn Around." I said but he didn't move. "Fine." I said taking off my shirt. His expression was priceless.  His eyes grew wide and his cheeks blushed. He turned around quickly making me giggle. I changed into my clothes. "You can look now." I said laughing loudly. He was hesitant to turn around. "I didn't think you'd do that." He said awkwardly laughing nervously. "Do you wanna watch TV?"  I asked changing the subject. He nodded and scooted over so I could lay beside him.

I grabbed my remote and turned on the TV. I turned on Adventure Time and cuddled into his side. I don't care that I'm 15 I'll always love Cartoon Network. Robbie pulled me closer to him and I tangled our legs together. He kept his arms around me tightly as we watched.  We'd watched for probably about an hour without talking to eachother but I didn't wanna move because again, I was comfortable.  I was about to fall asleep when I felt Robbie plant kisses on my neck. I bit my lip hard. "W-what are you doin?" I asked shakily.  "Kissing you." He chuckled against my neck.

I turned and our lips met quickly.  Robbie pulled me on top of him as we kissed. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately. That's when I heard the front door open. "Alexis are you home??" I heard my mom yell. I practically jumped off of Robbie. "Yeah mom!" I yelled back. Both of us were breathless from the kiss and sat there savoring the moment. I got off of his lap in case my mom walked in. Luckily I moved seconds before she came in. "Hey Alexis! I missed yo- Who's this?" My mom asked smiling.

Oh my gosh she's so embarrassing. "This is my friend Robbie." Friend. Ouch. I hope that didn't hurt him.... "Friend huh?" She said winking. "Well Robbie would you like to join us for dinner?" She asked. "I'd love to ma'am. As long as it's not too much trouble." He said politely. He was so cute when he was polite. "Don't worry about that! Alexis doesn't have too many visitors..." My mom said embarrassingly. "Well I'll leave y'all." My mom said winking at me before closing my door.

I looked to make sure the door was closed before grumbling. "She's so embarrassing." I said putting my head in my knees shaking my head. "I HEARD THAT!" She yelled and Robbie laughed. "She reminds me of my mum." Robbie said grinning showing off his cute dimples. "I love you. You know that?" I said pecking his lips quickly before turning off the television so we could talk.

|| I frill can't wait until OUAT tonight cause Robbie is gonna be all sweet and daw! And Robbie's live tweeting so Imma send him an edit I made that says "Waiting for Robbie Kay to follow me" and it's a skeleton. I hope he sees it (; ANYWAAAAY I hope y'all like this chapter!