★ Chapter Thirty-One ★

Robbie's POV*

I stared at Alexis' lifeless body and I held her in my arms. I sobbed into her hair and I felt my temper grow larger. I laid her down gently and kissed her lips before shakily standing up. I sent a death glare Jeremy's way and watched his distorted face. He looked as if he'd cry.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled running up to him. I tackled him onto the ground and punched his face repeatedly.  Over and over I punched him. His nose was leaking blood and he was unconscious but I didn't stop. I continuely pummeled his face in and he puffed and bruised. You're killing him Robbie!  My head shrieked but I continued. Each punch represented my hatred for him. "Fuck you Jeremy." I said somehow stopping myself. I looked at my bloody knuckles and wiped them on my black t-shirt. I stood up from his motionless body and listened to his shaky breathing. I started to walk away and he grabbed my ankle.

"Hurting me isn't going to bring her back.." Jeremy pointed out. A wicked smile covered his face and blood ran out from his mouth. I angrily ran over to Alexis and picked up the dagger that lay beside her body. I ran to Jeremy and yelled out angrily and stabbed him in the shoulder. He shrieked out in pain but laughed evily.  He was mad. Out of his mind. I continued sinking the dagger deeper into his shoulder.  I drug it down towards his heart and he winced.

"Think about what you're doing." He said. I did think it over.. I wanted him dead. I pulled the dagger out and stabbed him in the heart. He laughed and blood spurted from his mouth splattering on my face. I wiped the blood and sweat off of my forehead. His eyes rolled back in his head and I listened as his breath stopped. And he was dead.

I stood up, my heart beating rapidly. My eyes were wild with anger and revenge. I felt relieved but at the same time empty. I felt sickness in my stomach and I fell onto my hands and knees. I vomited all over the ground. The vile fluid left my throat repeatedly. It burned my throat and nose and my eyes teared up. After a few minutes I stopped and collected myself. Maybe I was the monster in all this. I glanced over at Jeremy. His body wasn't moving and he was basically drowned in his own blood.  He looked like a picture from a horror movie. I glanced over at Alexis and, wait- what? Alexis was sitting up and holding her chest.

"Alexis??" I called out running over to her. She was gasping for air and looked dazed and confused. "Babe are you okay??" I asked wide-eyed. I pushed the hair out of her eyes and she looked up at me terrified. 

"How am I alive?" She asked confused. I shrugged.

"I'm just happy that you are." I said kissing her softly. She winced slightly as I watched right in front of my eyes as the hole in her chest disappeared. I felt the spot gently with my fingertips. She laughed happily. 

"Where's Jeremy?" She asked nervously. 

"He's long gone. I promise you." I whispered into her ear. She nodded and leaned against my chest. 

"You're safe now. I promise you. I'll keep you safe." I whispered kissing the top of her head. She rested her head gently against my chest lovingly and I stroked her hair.

"Robbie, My chest still hurts. I- I need to rest." She said shakily. I nodded and picked her up in my arms.

"I have a place for us to stay." I said. I flew into the air to Hangman's Tree. I flew through the largest opening and placed her in the middle of the the room and laid her gently onto my little "hay-bed".

"Just sleep baby. You'll be fine in the morning." I whispered kissing her forehead. She flashed me a quick smile before turning over to sleep. I laid beside her but gave her her space and decided I'd go to sleep awesome. I just prayed that when I woke up in the morning Alexis would be the same beautiful girl that she was before she was hurt. I loved her and I was never letting her leave my side. Ever.

|| Yay she's still alive! I'll explain how later in the story fyi. I said I wasn't going to update while I was on vacation but I'm a lyre (is that how you spell that.. I dunno.) Happy New Year's Eve and shit cause I'm almost positive I won't be on. I love you guise so much! Thanks for all the love over the past year of 2013. I love all of you ♥