★ Chapter Twenty-Four ★

Alexis' POV *

Robbie and I were cuddled together quietly on the couch when I felt a gust of wind fill the room. I shivered from the chilliness and leaned into Robbie's chest trying to steal some of his warmth. I heard a deep cackling coming from all corners of the room and I tensed up in fear. Robbie pulled my closer protectively and wrapped both arms around me tightly.

"What do you want now??" Robbie yelled. The voice continued laughing.

"Well I heard a certain someone say she wanted to go to Neverland. When a heart desires to go to Neverland, their wish is granted." The voice said darkly.

"Wait- You can't take her. Not tonight. W-we we're going together." Robbie said angrily.

"Sorry to tell you this princess, but the rules don't work that way." I was absolutely terrified and buried my head into Robbie's chest. I felt his nails dig into my arms in anger and frustration. It stung a little but I know he didn't mean to hurt me.

Robbie's POV*

No. No. No. No. No. I felt dread wash over me as I was hit with the realization the shadow was going to take Alexis to Neverland.  Tonight. I held her closely to my body to protect her. If she was taken to Neverland who knows where she'd end up. The shadow could take her anywhere... Even mermaid lagoon. I felt anger overwhelm me and I realized that's all the shadow wanted. He wanted a rise out of me. If I got angry and got up to fight he'd just take Alexis. I couldn't let him take her.

"Get out of my fuckin' trailer. The deal was you'd come tommorow." I growled through my teeth. I was beyond pissed. The chuckling rang through my ears and the sounds seemed 30x louder with each passing second.

"The deal was I'd take you to Neverland tommorow.  The deal had nothing to do with her." I should've known better. It couldn't have been that easy.

"Gosh Alexis. I fucked up. I'm so sorry." I whispered into her ear. She shook her head.

"Robbie, it isn't your fault. W-We'll meet in Neverland. I promise you. True love always finds a way. I love you." She whispered tears brimming her eye lids.

"I love you too." I whispered which led to the tears pouring down her cheeks. I wiped them off with the pad of my thumb and kissed the remaining tears away.

"Don't cry please. I love you." I took her face in my hands and pulled her closely. Our lips met and we kissed for a very long time. It was simple and sweet and for a moment I forgot about the shadow being there.

"Awe! How romantic." The voice said sarcastically. 

"I'll meet you in Neverland Alexis. I promise." I said holding her hands in mine. She bit her lip and nodded.

"There's not a day that will go by that I'll not search for you. We- We will find eachother.  I assure you." She said reassuring herself and me. Before I knew it I heard a loud swoosh and I saw the shadow's apparition and I screamed out as the love of my life was pulled from my arms.

"NO! NO!" I yelled grabbing at her feet.  It was no use. She was hysterically crying as she was pulled out the door. I ran to the doorway and watched her be flown away from my forever. The last image I saw of her was her crying. I literally felt my heart break in half. I felt so much weight on my chest as I crumbled to my knees. I pulled at my hair and yelled. I was absolutely furious. I stood up and ran into my trailer. I knocked everything off of the counter. I threw glass objects at the wall and watched them shatter into millions of pieces, just like my heart. I was incomplete and broken without Alexis. I needed her. I flipped over a chair and kicked a whole in the wall.

I turned and looked at all the destruction I just caused. Ripped pages of scripts were thrown all over the floor. Glass shards covered every bit of the floor. The chair was bent and broken.  Everything was ruined. In the middle of the mess I spotted something. It was Alexis' jacket. I ran over to it and picked it up. A piece of glass stuck in my finger and I pulled it out. I watched the blood drip from the cut and winced. There was a paper inside the pocket. I pulled it out and realized what it was. It was the menu of the coffee shop we had our first date at. I felt as if there was a knot in my throat I felt as if I couldn't speak or even breath. I felt the hot tears start falling down my cheeks. God I just wanted her here with me right now...

I pulled the jacket up to my nose and inhaled her sweet scent. She always smelled like her sweet cotton candy perfume. Her hair always smelled like lilacs and it was always comforting. I fell to my knees in the mess of glass and put the jacket on my thighs. I put my face into the jacket and sobbed. I know I'm a guy and I'm not supposed to cry but the immense pain of loss was consuming me right now and I couldn't help it. I need to get Alexis back. I don't care how long it takes but, I will find her. I don't care if it kills me, I need to see her atleast one more time. One more time to ask her to be my wife. We can get married in Neverland. I need to marry her because in this past hour or so I've realized I literally can't live without Alexis. I swear I love her. For bad or for worse, till death do us part. I love her with every beat of my heart... I swear.

|| Those last few sentences were song lyrics ehl oh ehl. Comment the song if you know it cause that'd be fabtabulous. Anyway,

I hope you're having a fabtabulous Christmas!! Thanks for reading!! Love y'all ♥