★ Chapter Thirty-Six ★

Alexis' POV*

I followed Robbie through the jungle hoping he'd know the way to where the trolls lived. I was deep in thought and had trouble focusing on what was going on. Robbie shirtless wasn't helping me too much either. Trolls didn't sound too great to meet. The trolls I'd seen were always gross monsters or just down right creepy. (Even those little troll people with the hot pink hair that were naked and had the weird sculpted face. Those things used to scare the hell out of me.) Robbie said something but I was too lost in thought to hear him.

"Wh-aaaaat?!" I shrieked as I was pulled upside down into the air. There was a rope that wrapped around my ankle and hung me up in the tree upside down. Robbie could hardly contain his laughter. He placed both hands on his knees and hunched over laughing. His eyes were full of tears and laughed so hard he held his side.

"It's not that funny." I said crossing my arms. He better get me down soon because the blood was rushing to my head and I felt dizzy. Robbie calmed down and wiped his eyes before standing up straight and helping me down.

"Them trolls love setting up traps. We're officially here. I tried to warn you about the rope but I guess you didn't hear me." He chuckled. He brought his fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly. "C'Mon boys!!" He yelled out. With that about 9 boys came out of their hiding places.  They all looked about 14 to 16 and had boyish grins. 

"Robbie!" One exclaimed jumping on his back nearly toppling him over. The rest of them came over and knocked him to the ground. They all were piled up and laughing.

"I missed my little trolls too!" He said as they all got off of him. Oh. So when he said trolls he meant the lost boys. I guess he called them his trolls.

"Who's the girl?" One of them asked not at all trying to be discreet. 

"Alexis." Robbie said proudly. He walked over to me and held my hand.

"She's purty!" One of then said grinning.  They all looked amazed at the fact a girl was on the island.

"So is she like- your girlfriend?" One of them asked astonished. Robbie laughed.

"Yeah. She's my girlfriend.  And we're getting married." Robbie said making my heart melt. He was such a sweetheart.  He said this so proudly it put a smile on my face.

"I thought you weren't never getting married. Getting married means you hafta grow up.." One of the boys brought up. Robbie nodded. 

"Well Alexis here is still a kid like us. If we stay here, we'll still be kids forever." Robbie said. "In fact, let's get married today!" He said as if it was the most brilliant idea in the world. The boys smiled brightly. Most of them told me they hadn't seen a wedding before.

"Boys. I know you can make clothes. Would you mind making Alexis her a dress and perhaps some kind of shirt for me?" Robbie asked. They all nodded and then ran off in groups of two.

"We're getting married?" I asked Robbie excitedly.

"Well of course we are! You promised me you'd marry me that one night." He said winking. I rolled my eyes at his boyish humour. "The boys may not look like much but they can make clothes out of the elements of the island. Leaves mainly. Sound weird but they're actually quite comfy." He joked.

Hours later, the boys all came back in a group. They carried two folded up outfits that they handed to each of us. Robbie looked at his first. He had a jacket looking shirt and pants made from leaves. It suited him well. I held out my dress to see just how beautiful it was. Beautiful was an understatement.  It was made of bright green leaves and had a thick strap on one shoulder. The dress was a little short and reminded me of what tinkerbell would wear. Out of the crowd of boys was a short one who hid behind all of them. He pushed his way to the front of the group and handed me a little tiara made of sticks.

"We thought ya'd like it for the wedding." He said proudly handing the stick-crown to me. "By the way mah name's pumpkin." He said smiling.

"Well thanks pumpkin.  I love it." I said giving him a hug. His cheeks grew red and he ran back to his hiding place behind the group. Robbie and I went and changed into our clothes that surprisingly fit perfectly.

"You look beautiful." Robbie gawked. I blushed at his sweet words and leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me. "Leave that for the "wedding"." He told me. It wasn't much of a wedding but what would you expect in Neverland?

"Who's going to read off the vows?" Robbie asked. None of the boys volunteered. Robbie laughed. "Alright then. Alexis, will you marry me?" Robbie asked. I giggled.

"Of course I will. Robbie Kay will you marry me?" I asked. He shook his head no but laughed.

"I'd love nothing more." He chuckled.

"You may now kiss the bride!" I mocked in a deep voice. Robbie laughed and then dipped me down and kissed me. The boys cheered and I smiled into the kiss. Robbie helped me back up. The boys continued to hoot and holler.

"Let's have a party!" Robbie declared making them all cheer louder.

"How are we going to have a party if we didn't even know we were getting married?" I asked confused.

"Honey, this is Neverland." He said.  With a snap of his fingers a long table of various foods and a large cake appeared. "Now, you can only do this on special occasions because it takes a lot of magic. But I think this is a pretty special occasion." Robbie winked kissing me. I'd never been happier in my life. It was starting to get dark and the boys set up a fire. Everyone ate around it and talked. It was probably one of the best nights of my life.

Robbie poured drinks for everyone in glasses and set up a toast.

"To me and Alexis, my beautiful wife." He cheered.  Everyone clinked their glasses nearly breaking them before drinking a sip of whatever they had. It was dark and I assumed everyone had water but I realized Robbie and I both had champagne. I was surprised but in a good way when I sat my drink down.

"I love you Robbie Andrew Kay." I whispered kissing him softly.

"I love you more Alexis Mackenzie Kay." He said when we pulled back from the kiss. When I looked up I noticed most of the boys staring. Some laughed and others looked in disgust. I stuck my tongue out at them and they all laughed returning to their previous conversations.  I loved Neverland.

|| Awe they got married! Does anyone know any good music artists?? I'm looking for new music!