★ Chapter Thirty-Three ★

Alexis' POV*

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed.  Wow I slept through yesterday.. Robbie had gone out for food and brought it back, ate it, and gone to bed and I slept the whole time. I stood up and walked up to the other side of the room where Robbie was asleep. He was leaning against the wall with his head cocked to the side and he was drooling. I giggled at his goofy appearance.

"Morning dork." I giggled nudging him with my foot. He said something inaudible. I kneeled down beside him and kissed his lips which seemed to wake him up because he kissed me back.

"Morning love." He chuckled wiping the drool from his chin. 

"So will you teach me how to fly today?" I asked excitedly.

"Huh? Oh uhm. Yeah." He said standing up. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hold on." He warned raising an eyebrow before taking off into the air. The wind rushed past my face as we flew quickly.  I cheered as if he was playing a football game and he laughed at my silly reaction. He landed at a cliff at the very edge of the island. It was tall and below it was the ocean.  The waves crashed along the rocky surface of the cliff dangerously.

"It's beautiful up here... but it's scary..." I said nervously biting my lip.

"Here. I'll teach you how to fly, then you can try to fly by jumping off the cliff,  I promise you I'll be right behind you the whole time to catch you." Robbie promised.

"O-Okay.." I agreed nervously. I stood straight in front of him and he moved so that he was behind me.

"Alrighty. I'll show you how to stand." He said calmingly. He moved my hands out so they were like an airplane then he told me to stand with my feet a few inches apart. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he got closer to me. He rested his head against my shoulder and breathed into my ear, sending cold chills down my spine. "And you should always have a flying partner." He said against my neck kissing it. I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Robbie, p-pay attention." I mumbled trying to not get too caught up in kissing him. He laughed and stepped back. I couldn't help but want his lips back on my neck.

"Well I've taught you the basics. Now, close your eyes, believe you can fly." He commanded. I closed my eyes gently.  You can fly Alexis. You can fly. I continuously told myself. "Keep thinking that." He whispered. He gripped my arms and lead me to what I'd assumed was the edge of the cliff.

"You ready?" He whispered.  I nodded my head. "One.. Two.. Three." He said shouting three. I felt him give me a slight push and I gasped. I felt myself falling fast and my eyes shot open. I felt myself plummeting towards the sharp rocks and I screamed. 

"Believe you can fly!!" Robbie yelled flying beside me.

"Robbie I can't!!" I shrieked. 

"Yes you can!!" He yelled back. I shrieked and covered my eyes.

I can fly.  I can fly. I can fly. I kept telling myself. I kept my eyes closed and got into the formation Robbie told me to and I felt a gust of air as I flew into the air.

"Robbie!! Robbie!! I'm flying!!" I squealed as I somersaulted through the air. Robbie was laughing following right beside me.

"So how does it feel to fly?" Robbie asked.

"Amazing!" I sang spinning. Robbie reached for my hand and I grabbed it. Our fingers interlocked we flew over the beautiful ocean. I spotted something in the distance but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Robbie, what is that?" I asked pointing with my other hand.

"Oh it's skull island. It's where the pixies are." He explained.

"Pixies? Like a fairy?" I asked.

"Eh. Not quite. They definetly aren't like Tinkerbell if that's what you were thinking." He said.

"Then what are they like?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there." He said.  We got there within minutes and he walked me up to the large rock that was in the middle of the island. It was in the shape of a skull, hence the name. When we walked into the "skull" I felt different. The room was dimly lit. There were lanterns lining the walls.

"Hellllooooo!" Robbie called out. The lights grew brighter and I looked around the room. It was empty and there were stairs leading up.

"Robbie!!" I heard a girl shriek. A girl with blue skin and white eyes came running down the stairs. She wore a hot pink mini dress and I noticed she had leopard print legs. Two more girls came downstairs. One girl with green skin and another with purple. All three of them had those eerie white eyes. The one with green skin had similar cheetah print legs and the one with purple had zebra print legs.

The one with the blue skin started to hug Robbie but she gasped and stepped back.

"What's wrong?" Robbie asked worriedly.

"Oh it's nothing. You've just changed a lot since I saw you last." She said hugging him. I could still see the fear in her eyes. The rest of the girls had the same expression.

"Oh we missed you so much Robbie." The green girl said making a pouty face.

"Yeah Robbie! Can me and Shelby go show you upstairs!"  The purple girl asked. He nodded and gave me a questionable look. I mouthed him to go on and he followed the two strange girls upstairs.  I was left with the girl in blue.

"Alexis, I need to talk to you. It's important." She said eyes full of fear. I felt my stomach drop.

"Wait- How did you know my name?" I asked.

"I- I know everything. All three of us do." She explained. "Alexis, It's about Robbie." She said sternly. Her face showing no emotion but fear.

"What's wrong??" I asked nervously. 

"That dagger was cursed. As you may know, all magic comes with a price. When you kill someone with the dagger, you go insane. You're absolutely mad, evil even. When Jeremy killed you, he went crazy. There is another thing about the dagger. You can bring back someone else, by killing another. So in killing Jeremy, Robbie brought you back. But, Robbie's going to turn evil. He will go crazy and there's no stopping it." She told me. I stepped back in shock and covered my mouth. My eyes filled with tears and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You know everything, please help me. Is there anything I can do to stop it?" I asked begging to cry.

"I know everything honey, but I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do." She said, her voice full of remorse. "I'm truly sorry." She whispered.  I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and I'd been punched in the throat. Robbie was turning evil by the minute. He wasn't going to be the same Robbie I love. He was going to be cruel and I couldn't stop it.

|| How was everyone's New Year? I hope it went great!! (: