★ Chapter Thirty ★

Alexis' POV*

I stepped into the tent quietly praying that Germ would be asleep. I saw him lying on the other side of the tent facing the opposite way. I let out a breath and laid down tired. I was still kinda sore from previous events.

"Where were you last night?" A voice said startling me. I looked over to see Jeremy still facing the opposite direction. Germ was a silly nickname, I do have to agree. So I'm calling him Jeremy.

"What do you mean?" I asked laughing nervously.

"You know what I mean." He snapped a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I gulped and I didn't know what to tell him.

"No where really. I walked around a while because I couldn't sleep and then I came right back here." I lied. I laid down once again lowering my guard. I wasn't going to let him question me. I heard him move over towards me. He removed the hair that fell along my neck and laughed angrily.

"How dumb do you think I am? All these fuckin hickeys along your neck. You little slut. I bet you were out letting that boy fuck you weren't you, whore." His harsh words made me want to cry and made my chest hurt. I wasn't a whore or a slut. I know they're just labels but I'm not either of them.  Robbie was my first time and I plan on him being the only one to do that.

"Fuck you, You piece of shit." I growled through my teeth. As soon as I said it I regretted it. He leaned in close to me, his breath raw and putrid.

"You don't even realize what I could do to you." He said full of rage.  He acted as if he was going to back hand me across the face but then his expression changed and he lowered his hand. He laughed deeply to himself. The laugh was morbid and sent chills down my spine.

"What fun is it hurting you physically when I can hurt you emotionally? A scar like that is far worse than a scar only skin deep." He smirked. I hated him. I hated him with a passion. I spit in his face and he laughed wiping it off. "That anger of yours is gonna get you in trouble some day girly." He chuckled. I was beyond pissed off at him. He stood up and walked out of the tent. I wondered where he was going but I was too pissed of to see where he was going. I was too tired and sore to run away so I just laid there and fell asleep.

When I woke up Jeremy was back. He had a blade and was sharpening a piece of wood with it.

"Hey sleepy head." He joked. I wasn't in a joking mood.

"So how are you going to hurt me?" I asked putting emphasize on hurt. He laughed.

"I never said I was hurting you my dear." My thoughts immediately flashed to Robbie. "And what's the fun in telling you my plan? Huh?" He asked wickedly.

"You're a monster." I choked out.

"I've been called worse. Ya know, you think this is bad? I've done far worse with the others..." He trailed off. Continuing to sharpen his blade.

"What..  others?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh Tiger Lilly. I told Hook where she was. Wasn't an awful thing to do but it left her with a broken heart. She loved Robbie, ya know? Wendy Darling.." He paused smirking. "The mermaids hated her. I found out they'd be heading that way. Robbie didn't really know his way around the island and I told them what lagoon he was near. It wasn't mermaid lagoon." He chuckled. "Now you my dear, I can't hurt you. I've become fond of you. But, I could harm you in another way, perhaps harming a loved one of yours? Hmm?" He hinted.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM." I cried out.  He only laughed.

"You think your so tough little girl. But I'm stronger." He said raising his voice at the last sentence. I felt as if something was binding my wrists together behind my back. There wasn't anything that I could see holding them but they were sure as hell bonded. I couldn't shake loose of their grip on me.