★ Chapter Sixteen ★

• Alexis' POV •

My alarm went off and I literally fell out of bed from exhaustion. I got up and pulled jeans and a T-shirt out of my drawers. I shimmied into my skinny jeans and put on my pink 'tacocat spelled backwards is still tacocat.' shirt. What? I liked the shirt. I pulled my curly hair into a ponytail and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I didn't bother with makeup and just slipped on my Sperry's. I grabbed and handful of cereal it into my mouth.

"In a hurry?" My mom asked jokingly. I nodded and she laughed.  "You need a ride?" She asked. I shook me head and hugged her goodbye. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I ran to school and got there about 15 minutes early. I had plenty of time to get to class and relax.

"And who's this cutie?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was my bestfriend Kristie. Y'all thought I was going to say Robbie, didn't you? Kristie had been my bestfriend since I was 4 or 5. She had short brown hair and bright green eyes. She was one of those wonderful people in the world that everyone, and I mean everyone got along with.

"I missed you, you little shit!" I said laughing. I hugged her tightly. She'd been visiting her dad in France the past two months and I hadn't been able to keep in touch with her. She had on her usual sweatshirt, jeans, and converse. That may seem normal, but her sweatshirt had fairies on it and her converse were bbedazzled and looked like twinkle toes. Although she was dressed young for her age, I think it was my favorite thing about her. She was herself and that's something I respected her for.

"So how was France?!" I asked excitedly.

"Fabulous!!" She sang in a goofy voice doing jazz hands. "The food there was magnificent! They boys were also magnificent I might add.." She joked winking. I laughed at her goofy remark.

"I'm sure they were but I found a cutie right here in our own city." I said leaving her to think about it. I hadn't had a chance to tell her about Robbie, nonetheless he was my boyfriend. 

"Woah, woah, woah Ms.Raye... A boy? Who is he? What's his name? Does he have a job? Does he treat you like a princess? Details girl!" She squealed in typical girl fashion.

"His name is Robbie Kay. He's a British actor. Currently filming on Once Upon A Time as Peter Pan, and yes, he treats me as if I'm the only girl in the world." I said blushing. I could picture the goofy smirk that was on my face. Just thinking about him gave me goosebumps and made my heart flutter.

"Someone's in L-U-V!!" Kristie chirped.

"Oh Shutup!!" I said slapping her arm jokingly. "I needa get to class so I'll see you at lunch?" I offered.

"Of course girl! How could I miss lunch with my bestfriend?!" She asked as if I was insane. I laughed loudly and walled to class. This is why girls need bestfriends...

• Robbie's POV •

"Alexis, I really need to tell you something." I said nervously. I bit my lip and wrung out my hands.

"Robbie, is everything okay?" Her beautiful voice rang in my ear. Her sweet gentle voice and that cute little American accent calmed me down. "C'Mon Robbie. Tell me. Pleeease!" She pleaded. She kissed the corner of my mouth, which she knew drove me crazy.

"You promise me you won't freak out... okay?" I asked feeling like I could get sick. She raised her right hand and crossed her. I took a deep breath.

"Alexis-"

I woke up instantly. I knew of was just a dream but the same dread overwhelmed me. I was sweating from head to toe and I couldn't think straight. It was just a dream Robbie, calm down. I kept telling myself. I ran my hand through my hair and stood up. I walked to my bathroom and splashed cold water all over myself. I looked into the mirror at myself. My hair was soaked and dripping and the water was running down my bare chest. I looked awful.  I picked a towel up from the floor and dried my face. I tried to dry my hair but gave up.

I felt the feeling again that I had the other night when I left Alexis'. I turned and looked at the mirror to see my shadow.

"What do you want?" I growled through my teeth.

"Robbie, you have to tell her. Stop waiting. You're falling more and more in love with her by the second. If she breaks your heart, I don't know what you'll do." My shadow warned. I glared into the mirror.

"I'll tell her. Give me time-"

"No. I've given you enough time. This is your last week filming as Pan. That means you'll be leaving at the end of this week. Tell her or I'll get the message through myself..." He warned. He'd get the message through by ripping off her shadow.

"Why's it so hard just to tell her you're actually Peter Pan and that in a few days you're going back to Neverland? Just tell the dumb bitch." My shadow said wickedly. I'd had enough.

I slammed my fist into the mirror. Shattering the glass into millions of shards all over the floor. My fists were bloody where they'd been cut but the pain from that was nothing in comparison to the pain I felt in my heart. Fuck my shadow. I didn't want to go back to Neverland. I was being forced to.  If I didn't go back now, my shadow was going to kill everyone. My lost boys, Tink, The mermaids, everyone. And it would all be MY fault.  My shadow had grown a mind of it's own while I'd left Neverland and it'd come back to get me and everyone I cared for.  I picked up the large shards of class out of my floor cutting my hands a few times in the process.  My anger boiled and I didn't care.

I threw the class into a garbage bag and threw it into the large dumpster outside my trailer. Why is my life so fucked up right now? I asked myself angrily. The other night when I visited my family, I had to tell them I was being dragged back to Neverland. I'd never seen Fiona cry before, but she was bawling her eyes out. They didn't want me to leave and I sure as hell didn't want to go. I realized that today was the day I'd have to tell Alexis. I had to tell Alexis who I really was and where I was from. I had to tell Alexis that although I was Robbie Kay, I'd spent most of my life living on the island of Neverland going by the name Peter. Peter Pan.

|| That was the plot twist! It probably wasn't much of a twist but hey, I try. THANK YOU GUISE SO MUCH FOR OVER 1,000 READS!! I almost screamed when I first saw it.  That's absolutely amazing and I couldn't have done it without you!! So thank you all for reading. ♥