★ Chapter Seventeen ★

Alexis' POV

I was sitting in English class listening to my teacher drone on when my phone buzzed. I didn't know who'd be texting me.

- Can I pick you up from school today? I needa talk to you about something. -Robbie Xx

- Okay hopefully that's a good thing.. LOL Can't wait to see you later! - Alexis <3

I slipped my phone into my jeans pocket and attempted not to fall asleep. Class ended with the ring of the bell and my head shot up from my desk. I wiped my slobber off of the desk and got up from my chair. School was over and I walked to my locker to put away my English books.  I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I tousled my wavy hair and checked my teeth. I looked okay and decided to go ahead and leave. I ran outside of school and looked around for Robbie's car.

I finally saw it and ran over to him. When I got over there he was smiling nervously. He looked gorgeous with his bed head and navy blue T-shirt. He had on black sunglasses on, probably incase someone recognized him.

"Hey Rob! Is everything alright?" I asked. He nodded too quickly and shot me a fake smile. I could see right through him. I walked over to the passengers seat side and sat down. Robbie was tapping his fingers gently against the steering wheel. He bit his lip and sighed.

"How about I tell you when we get back to my trailer..." Robbie mumbled. I didn't say anything as Robbie pulled out of the parking lot. He drove to his trailer and parked. We got out and he lead me inside. The two of us sat on his couch and he started to tell me everything.…

"Alexis, There's something I should  tell you that I haven't told you before.. There didn't seem to be a point then. This is going to sound insane but here goes nothing. Have you ever heard the story of Peter Pan?" He asked quietly.  I nodded. "Neverland exists. I used to live there. For many, many years with my mum, Camilla, and Fiona but we escaped and came here. I'm Peter Pan. I'm still Robbie Kay, but for years that's who I was. My shadow is forcing me to come back. I've lost control of it. It's someone else. They've sent it to bring me back or kill you. So I'm leaving. I'm going back to Neverland." He choked. Tears streamed down his face in rivers of sadness. I couldn't process this. Neverland was made up. It didn't exist. Peter Pan was made up. He didn't exist either. The only thing that made me believe it was Robbie's tears. That was real sadness.

"Robbie, if what you're saying is true, that means you're leaving." I said beginning to cry myself. He slowly nodded putting his face in his hands. This was absolutely insane and there was no way it was really happening. Was there? I didn't know what to believe anymore so I cried too. We sat huddled together crying.  My emotions were scattered everywhere and I was an absolute mess.

"I don't want to go back. I don't want to leave you." Robbie said through sobs. I couldn't breathe.

"Robbie y-you don't have to leave me. I-I'll go with you." I said coming to a conclusion. The words came out of my mouth like word vomit. I don't even know where that came from honestly. Robbie paused and stared at me. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He leaned forward until our noses barely brushed and then crashed his lips into mine.

Our lips folded together perfectly and I closed my eyes softly. I ran my fingers through his hair, curling his light brown locks around my fingers. He held my body tightly and closely to his. I felt complete in his arms. I pulled back breathing heavily. 

"Alexis, I love you, but you don't have to do that." Robbie said sadly.

"Robbie, I would die without you. I don't know how I'd live without you with me." I admitted.

"Just live like you did before yoyou met me." He said turning away from me to try to stop the continuous tears from flooding his cheeks.

"That's the thing Robbie. I can't even remember my life without you."

            <<Robbie's POV>>

My heart was beating so fast I thought it'd jump out of my chest. I told her. There was no going back. My throat felt thick and I couldn't help but letting out a few tears. Either way I was hurting myself and her. If I stayed, she'd die. If I didn't she'd be heart broken. But, you can recover from a broken heart. That's when I noticed her crying.

I pulled her close and rubbed her shoulder trying to stop her crying although I couldn't control my own tears. She told me she'd go with me but neverland isn't as magical as Disney made it out to be. I want to protect Alexis from that. I wish none of this ever happened in the first place...

|| The next Chapter is gonna be Robbie's back story. That's why this chapter ended kinda weird.