★ Chapter Twenty-Three ★

Alexis' POV*

When I got home I went straight to my bed. I was asleep again within seconds.  After what felt like minutes, I was waken up by my phone buzzing. I checked the time and I'd slept 4 hours.  I grumbled and answered my phone without checking caller ID.

"Hey babe." I heard a sweet British accent that was smooth as honey.

"Hi Robbie." I giggled into the phone. He didn't say anything for a while. "Hello?" I asked making sure we were still connected. I heard him let out a deep breath.

"You can't come to Neverland." He said making my heart crumble. I felt a lump in my throat and I couldn't say anything.

"W-Why not?" I stuttered on the verge of tears.

"Neverland is different now. Girls aren't allowed." Robbie said. I could hear right through his lies. His voice was tinted with hope of me believing.

"Robbie, that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. What's really wrong?" I said sternly. "Tell me." A few warm tears fell over my eyelids and down my cheeks. I glanced in the mirror at my broken down appearance. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and exhaustion, my neck was covered in hickeys, and my hair was dreadful. I brought a hand to my mouth and started crying.

"Alexis, you can't come to Neverland." He choked out. "I love you.." He whispered. I could tell there was tears in his voice. Before I could tell him I loved him the call ended. I threw my phone across the room and sobbed. Just last night Robbie and I were having an amazing night together. We both professed our love for eachother and in a matter or 24 hours we were never going to see eachother ever again. I flipped to the side of my bed and pulled on a pair of converse. I ran as fast as I could to Robbie's trailer. Once I got there I didn't even bother knocking. I opened the door and ran in. I spotted him in his bed crying. 

He sat up startled and when he saw me he just shook his head. I ran to him and he stood up. I ran into his welcoming arms. He threw his arms around me and held me tightly. I could feel his hot tears dripping into my tangled hair and I sobbed into his thin t-shirt soaking the old fabric.

"Alexis, I love you. I love you more than anything in this entire world." He said he voice cracking.  I gripped his arms tighter and let out a soft cry. I was calming down a bit now.

"Robbie I can't live without you." I told him. And it was true. If I didn't have Robbie in my life I don't know what I'll do. He's the love of my life. I can't loose him. I can't loose anyone else.

"I can't live without you either." He admitted to me.

"Then I have to go to Neverland." I pushed.

"Alexis..." He started trying to talk me out of it.

"Robbie. There's something you aren't telling me. I need to know." I said. The words just came up without me thinking about it but it was true. I don't know what it was but, Robbie was keeping a secret. 

"There was once a girl I loved.  You've heard of her..."

"Wendy?" I asked. He nodded.

"I was head over heels for Wendy. I wanted to live with her forever in Neverland. She'd lived on the island alone for many years and taught me all I know about it. One day she was teaching me how to get clean drinking water. We didn't really naviagate and we were in mermaid lagoon... The mermaids got her. They killed her right before my eyes and there was nothing I could do about it." He said putting his face in his hands. "That's why you can't go because I couldn't live with myself if I saw you die. I'd go crazy or kill myself. If you stay here you'll forget about me eventually and grow up and get your happily ever after." Robbie promised me. My chest ached and I nearly cried. Robbie blamed himself for Wendy's death when he was only 12 when he lived in Neverland.  He couldn't have done anything anyway.

"Robbie, I would never forget about you. I can't have my happily ever after without the love of my life..." The gap inbetween the two of us seemed to become smaller and smaller until the two of us were pressed against eachother.  "I literally need you in my life Robbie Kay. I'm coming with you." I said sternly. He started to protest but I cut him off with a kiss. He seemed taken back at first but once he realized what was happening, his lips immediately reacted.

He kissed me back gently and passionately sending my stomach jumping. I felt like a fucking circus was going on in my stomach. I tangled my fingers in his thick hair and his hand met my long hair. He twisted the strands around his finger and placed his free hand against my waist holding me in place. He bit my lip slightly causing me to gasp at first but it was hot. He pushed me onto his couch and we continued to make out. I straddled his waist and started kissing down my neck. He kissed each of the spots where he'd placed hickeys the night before. "Gosh I love you." He mumbled against my shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I breathed. His lips attached to mine again and he sat practically on my lap with one knee on either side of my me. We pulled back for air panting and grinning. His lip was swollen and pink and I'm sure mine matched. 

"We'll have plenty of time to do stuff like that in Neverland." He said winking causing my cheeks to flush. He leaned in to kiss me cheek gently before getting off of my lap. He still only had on his boxers and I noticed something that he was probably trying to hide... He slipped on some sweat pants and came to sit beside me on the couch. 

"I can conquer the world with one hand behind my back. As long as the other one is holding yours." He whispered against my ear making m smile. He bit my ear lobe gently and I slapped his hand.

"Stop that.." I giggled. He chuckled deeply.

"Can't blame a boy for trying..." He said cheekily. What am I gonna do with this boy?

"So we leave tommorow.  On Christmas I suppose." I realized. 

"Yeah. Is there anything you want this year?" Robbie asked shifting to look at me. I shook my head.

"Baby all I want for Christmas is you." I sang winking at him. He laughed.

"What a lovely voice! Glad I finally got to hear it!" He complimented. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.  I'd forgotten Robbie hadn't heard me sing yet.

"So have you done anything with that pretty voice of yours?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"I've sang a few commercial jingles here and there and I sing at school and church sometimes." I explained picking at a string on my jeans.

"Good because I don't want a beautiful voice like that to go to waste." He said poking my cheek.  He was such a dork. I loved it.

"Soooo tommorow.  We'll be in Neverland tommorow." I said breathlessly. I was terrified, don't get me wrong, but more than anything I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to get out of here and get somewhere new, and lucky for me, I got go to go with the love of my life, Robbie Andrew Kay.

|| Merry Christmas Eve!! My family celebrates Christmas together on Christmas Eve SO, tommorow I don't have any plans!! So hopefully I'll post a chapter or two!! (: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the lovely comments on my last chapter!! They made my day fantabulous. Thanks for reading! I love y'all ♥