★ Chapter Twenty-Six ★

Robbie's POV*

I felt a hand jerking my shoulder and I sat up. I winced as I felt pain in my legs. I had glass poking me and I stood pulling the glass carefully out of my knees. 

"You alright mate?" I heard turning around to see Colin with a worried look. I shrugged. The true is I'm not okay. I'm crushed right now. "What the hell happened??" He asked walking around the trashed trailer.

"Nothing." I mumbled grumpily going to the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth to wet my bloody cuts. I was a fuckin mess. My cheek was cut and a spot above my eyebrow. I was so worn out last night I fell asleep in the pile of glass. It's a wonder I didn't bleed to death. It wasn't that bad but I had a bunch of ugly cuts everywhere. I grumbled and walked back into the room. Colin had grabbed a broom from my closet and was currently sweeping most of the glass and papers into a pile.

"Was it something with Alexis?" He asked quietly stopping but not looking up from the ground. I sighed loudly.

"Actually yeah. She. She's gone." I said holding back tears. I can't cry in front of him.. "She had to go. I tried to stop it but, I couldn't." I said in defeat. I couldn't tell him about Neverland being real so I have to lie a bit.

"Robbie, she loved you. You'll get her back." Colin said reassuring me. That made me smile a bit. "Looks like you were a little pissed last night." He said chuckling. It made me laugh. He always knew how to cheer a boy up.

"Thanks. I can't believe this is my last day on set. I'm going back to Houston tommorow." I said sighing. I didn't want to leave here. I wanted to let Colin know the truth but it's too much for him.. especially since he's over 18. Neverland is still a place only for children.

"We're really gonna miss you too. Maybe we can hang out over the break we get?" He suggested.

"That'd be cool." I lied. I'd never see him again. "Well I better get packing.  I'll miss ya bro." I said giving him a fake smile. He nodded giving the same fake smile before leaving the trailer. The second he left I felt the same sense of dread as the night before and I realized the shadow was here.

"You ready to go?" My shadow boomed. It caused the hair on my arms to stand up. I nodded silently. I felt a woosh of air surround me and the door to my trailer swung open. I felt something grab my hand and I was flown into the air. As we flew high into the air I felt sick. I wasn't much for heights unless I was the one flying.

"So where's Alexis?" I asked sarcastically.

"Good luck finding her." He chuckled. "I didn't leave her out on a limb though. I left her near an old friend of yours." He told me. That made me feel a little better.

"So she's safe?" I asked relieved.

"For now." I felt my anger boil but I shook it off. That's all my shadow wanted. We were over the clouds and all I could see was the vast stars that covered the navy sky. We would he arriving at Neverland soon. With that,  I felt the grasp around my hand loosen.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked shakily.

"Alexis doesn't know how to fly. Now you on the other hand, do." If my shadow had expressions I'd see a smirk on his face.

"Oh shit- Doooooooooon't" I yelled as I fell through the clouds. I held my arms out in front of me as I spiraled towards the deep blue ocean. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly.  Think of a happy thought. I thought to myself.

Think about when you find Alexis. When you find her, you'll give her a huge kiss and you'll ask her to marry you. You'll be with her forever. I pictured as I felt myself soar into the air. I opened my eyes and looked down at the ocean only 5 feet below me. I was flying. I did it!! I leaned down and ran a hand through the water as I flew along the beautiful sparkling ocean. I was flying happily along when I noticed a young girl sitting on a rock. She was sitting there looking off in the distance silently.

I squinted to get a better look at her. Alexis. I thought. I flew over to the girl and luckily it was Alexis.

"Robbie?" She asked smiling. She sat up a bit.

"I found you.  I knew I would." I said grinning. Her eyes twinkled in the sunlight making my heart flutter. God I missed her. I leaned in immediately making out with her. I ran my hands through her silky blonde hair and her hands reached my hair tugging gently. I moaned softly continuing to kiss her roughly and passionately.

"I missed you so much.." She whispered. Kissing along my neck making me moan.

"Oh believe me. I missed you ever more." I said my eyes closed. I felt down her body as she kissed my neck and as I reached her bum I didn't feel her jeans.

Robbie open your eyes. Robbie this is a trick. It can't be this easy. A voice in the back of my head said. My eyes shot open and I saw a her tail. This was a mermaid. My eyes widened and although it was difficult I pushed her off of me.

"Robbie, what's wrong? Don't you love me?" She asked beginning to cry. I hated seeing Alexis cry but I knew it wasn't her. I backed up ans I felt someone grab my ankle. I noticed the entire rock was surrounded by mermaids. How could I have been so stupid?? Why would Alexis be in the middle of the ocean?

"What happened Robbie? I thought you liked kissing me?" The girl who looked like Alexis said holding me by my hair. She licked up my neck causing me to shiver. Gosh I was in deep shit now. She stood in front of me straddling my waist.

"Why don't we just continue that? Loosen up.  Have a little fun." She said unbuttoning the top buttons of my shirt attacking my neck with kisses. I knew they were going to kill me. They just needed to make me vulnerable enough I wouldn't put up a fight.

"S-stop." I stuttered. I couldn't fight her when she looked like Alexis. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and pushed her off. If I couldn't see her,  I could fight her off.

"Robbie how could you do that to me?" She asked her breath against my lips. She didn't kiss me but I knew she wad about to. I could smell her bubblegum chapstick. It was the signature smell of Alexis' lips. I opened my eyes and shook my ankle loose. I stood up on the rock about to fly away when the mermaids grabbed "Alexis."

"Robbie, please, don't let them hurt me like Wendy." She pleaded in a voice as soft as honey. With that they pulled her into the water. I watched the blood pool to the surface of the water. I knew it was just an illusion but I couldn't handle it.

"NO!! NO!!" I yelled.  I flew off with my eyes shut. I knew it wasn't real but it looked so realistic. My chest ached as I landed onto the shore of Neverland. The island was just as I'd remember it. Dangerous and horrid. I walked around a while and decided to fly over the island to look for Alexis.  I needed to find her.

As I surveryed the tree tops I tried to think of where she'd go. From an aerial view Neverland looked quite small but, I still had no idea where to start.  I searched for any indication of where Alexis would be and I couldn't seem to find one until I noticed a place where the trees seemed to open up, as if someone was dropped into the canopy.

Alexis doesn't know how to fly, you on the other hand do. My shadows words echoed in my head. He probably dropped her off there. I flew down to the opening.  The trees and brush were so thick I couldn't see anything by flying. I'd have to walk from here but it was better than having no place to start searching. I looked around the area and took in the scenery. The biggest landmark I recognized was a large waterfall in the distance. That's where me and my buddy Germ used to camp out. Maybe that's who the shadow was talking up. Maybe that's who was protecting Alexis. I wanted to start searching as soon as possible but I was exhausted. I'd start looking tommorow.  I flew to the near-top of a tree and nestled into a branch comfortably. "Goodnight Alexis." I whispered into the air as I started to drift into sleep. I hoped somewhere on this dreaded island Alexis was silently saying goodnight to me too. These are the things I think about before I fall asleep..

|| Robbie's actually getting closer and closer to Alexis!! I wonder what the history between Robbie and Germ is... Hmm... I hope you like this chapter! Thanks for reading!

Do you think Robbie will be

able to find Alexis so easily? Comment what you think!