Chapter 1

Maya's P.O.V.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late it's really coming down out there!" I say closing my umbrella. Riley, Farkle, Lucas, and I always meet at Topanga's to do homework together. "It's okay, I know it's pouring and I don't like it." Farkle said. "I like rain, you know once the sun comes out there should be a pretty rainbow!" Riley says enthusiastically. "Always rainbows and sunshine and unicorns?" I ask smiling at Riley. She nods. "Well let's do homework." Lucas says smiling at me. I smile and him and then he looks down at our homework.

About half and hour later we finally finish our homework. "Finally!" I cheer. "Haha Maya you act like you just got out of jail." Lucas says. "Yeah because I kind of did." I say smiling at him. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "So what do you guys want to do now?" Farkle asks. "Sorry guys Riley and I are going on a date, but maybe tomorrow we can all go to a movie or something." Lucas says putting his arm around Riley. "Okay....have fun you two!" I say as I smile and wave. "Yeah have fun!" Farkle adds and stands next to me. "Thanks! Bye guys!" Riley says and they both walk out.

I smile at Farkle and sit down. "You hate them being together don't you." Farkle says. "No I don't! They're so....awesome!" I say and smile. "Maya you don't have to keep secrets from me. I've seen the way you look at them. Like just now. That was a fake smile." He says and sits next to me. "Even if I didn't like them together, what are you gonna do about it?" I ask dropping my smile. "Every time they kiss or hold hands or flirt with each other you always leave the room and come back a few minutes later with red puffy eyes, I can tell you still have feelings for him." Farkle said.

He couldn't be more right. I still had feelings for Lucas and they were getting harder and harder to hide. "Okay fine, I still have feelings for Lucas." I sigh. "I knew it." He said."It's just that Lucas is never going to feel the same way about me that he does Riley. He loves her and I'm going to have to accept that." I say standing up and grabbing my things. "Where are you going?" He asks and stands up. "I'm going home, Farkle." "Your not even going to talk about this?" "No, and you better not tell anyone got it?" I ask. "No one will ever know." He says and smiles. "No one will ever know what?" A voice asks behind us.

"Ahh! Zay!" We both scream in unison. Zay smiles and sits in the seats across from us. "You guys are leaving already?" He asks taking off his jacket. "Yeah. I want to go to the library and read or draw." I say. "Please stay. You can draw later I really want to talk to you guys." He begs. "Fine, but not too long." I say and put my stuff down. Farkle sits as well and stares at me. "What?" "You should tell him." "Farkle!" "Maya, he's not going to tell anyone!" Farkle says. "Ugh fine! But Zay if you tell anyone, I will seriously hurt you." I say folding my arms and I tell him about everything.

A/N Hey guys! So I decided to make a Lucaya story because I love Lucaya and I ship it all the way and just...why not!Wow that's about all I have to say. Thanks readers!
-Rylesmander