Chapter 15

Farkles POV

Today I'm going to surprise Riley with tickets to the movies and her favorite diner. "Yeah so meet me in Mr. Matthews class." I say into the phone. "K...bye." I finish hanging up. I take a deep breathe in and out and smile. Today is going to be the day I ask Riley Matthews to officially be my girlfriend, and I'll be honest I'm very nervous that she'll reject me...but at the same time how could she? Not to brag but I'm flipping awesome! I'm smart...uh handsome, nice...smart... and amazing all over! But how could she reject me I don't think she's into anyone else so hopefully there will be no hurt feelings.

I walk into Mr. Matthews class and she's sitting on her desk smiling at me and Mr. Matthews is just correcting papers at his desk. "Hey Farkle!" She says walking towards me. "Hey Riley." I say. "So I have a surprise for you..." I say pulling the tickets out of my pocket. I hand them to her, as she reads them I look around. Mr. Matthews is watching me like a hawk. I wave to him and smile a nervous smile. He doesn't return it though, in fact he does the two fingers pointing to his eyes then mine like he's watching me. "EEEEEE!" Riley squeals. It makes me jump a little but I turn my attention to the beautiful girl with a huge smile on her face. "I've been wanting to see this since I saw the previews!" Riley squeals in joy. "What movie is it?" Mr. Matthews asks nervously getting out of his desk and running towards us.

"It's Passengers!" Riley squeals showing him the tickets. I smile shyly at all of this. It seems as though Riley likes the tickets so hopefully she'll come. "Passengers? The one with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt?" Mr. Matthews asks. "Yep! Two amazing people into a REALLY amazing movie!" Riley says enthusiastically. "Thank you Farkle!" She squeals and pulls me into a hug. "Your welcome...but there's one more thing." "I was wondering...if you'd...be my...um-" "Spit it out Farkle!" Mr. Matthews yells out chewing on his finger nails nervously. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I ask fast and nervous. "Yes! Yes Farkle I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She shots and kisses me. It's a great kiss but my eyes were opened...I can just feel Mr. Matthews staring at me. After we release each other Mr. Matthews has a panic attack. "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" He shouts. We both stare at him like he just murdered somebody. "Ummm Riley can I talk to you for a second?" He asks. She sighs.

"Sorry Farkle we'll be right back." She says and steps into the hallway. Farkle what should you do? Listen in on the conversation? Or stay here and mind your own business? No, Farkle you need to mind your own business. If you get caught things could really affect your relationship with Riley and her dad not to mention he is your history teacher! I think I'll just stay in here, yes Farkle that's a good choice. I'm really worried that Mr. Matthews will force his daughter not to go out with me. I've known Mr. Matthews just about my whole life. He knew my dad when they were younger, I don't know what their relationship was like but they knew each other. Riley walks in quietly with a smile and Mr. Matthews stomps in angrily. "Sorry Farkle, but yes I would love to be your girlfriend." She says enthusiastically. "Thank you Riley." I say with a smile.

Lucas' POV

"Yeah good luck with that." I say into my phone. "Yeah...bye." I say hanging up. "Who was that?" Maya asks. "It was Farkle. He's asking what he should do about Mr. Matthews." "What about him?" "Farkle is asking Riley to be his girlfriend and he needs Mr. Matthews permission." I say. Maya bursts into laughter. "What?" "He's asking her to be his girlfriend not to marry him." Maya laughs. "I know it's pretty funny, but hey this is Farkle we're talking about. Everything he does is weird and unexpected." I laugh. "True." She says and kisses me. "Hey, you said they're going on a date right?" Maya asks. "Yeah." "That sounds fun, I don't want to be stuck in my apartment all day so.." Maya trails off. "So...?" I ask. "Lucas, will you go on a date with me?" Maya asks. My heart tickles. I actually think it's really cute that she's asking me instead of me asking her. "Yes, that sounds very nice." I reply with a smile. "What would we do in this date?" I ask. "I have some ideas in mind." Maya smirks. "Well, lead the way." I say getting up from the couch.

Farkles POV
5:36 p.m.

Riley and I are at Johnny Rockets, her favorite. The only problem is there's nothing to talk about. We're just quietly and awkwardly looking at the menu. Ugh what should I do what should I say. "So..." Riley starts. "So...?" I ask. "Farkle I'm going to be honest, this is a little awkward. Don't you think?" Riley asks. "Yes! I mean...yeah kind of." I say and she laughs. "We don't have to make it awkward though, like what's something on your mind?" She asks. "I don't know...nothing is on my mind but you." I say. She smiles at me. "How about this, what if we play a little game?" "I like games." "Yeah? Well, what if we get to know each other better?" She asks. "Sounds great...how do we play this game?" I ask. "I'll ask you a random question, like ummm...what's your favorite color?" She asks with a smile. "Probably red or blue." I reply. "Why?" She asks. "Umm-" "They're great colors just explain why you like them." Riley says. "I like red because...well I've always liked red because when I was little I had a toy chest that was red and I always loved playing with my toys and it made me happy, so I've always thought of red as a happy color for me." I explain. "Aww, you're very thoughtful. I like your answer. My favorite color is probably pink because pink is such a bright, happy color and it reminds me of good things like cotton candy and bubble gum, just happy things like that." She says. "Hmm, I like that." I say.

After about 3 hours we finished dinner and the movie. All of it was great! Dinner was great, and talking with Riley at dinner, then watching that Passengers movie she's wanted to see was just awesome! "Hey thanks for coming tonight I hope you had a good time." I say putting my arm around her as we walk home. "Oh I loved it! I loved taking with you at dinner and getting to know you better!" She says. We keep asking each other questions to get to know each other better as we walk home. All of a sudden Riley stops taking and stops moving. She has a blank look on her face. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I ask. "Do you remember this spot?" She asks. I look around and we're a little down the street from Topanga's. "No, what happened here?" She rolls her eyes with a smile and takes a deep breathe. "This is the spot where it was a rainy day and you brought your umbrella, you said I could come under it with you if I held your hand so I did. We stopped right at this very stop though and-" "And I kissed you for the first time." I interrupt. "Yeah." She smiles. I walk closer to her and put my hands gently on her cheeks and I kiss her like I did that day.

After I let go, we keep walking. "Farkle, let's hope this never ends." Riley says. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "Us." She replies. I put my arm around her. "Yeah, let's hope it never does."

A/N
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! Thank you so much for 700! I love you all so much! Sadly we didn't get 5 votes this time for me to post this chapter early but it always applies! 5 vote! 5 votes is all we need! 5 votes to get the next chapter early! As soon as I see there is 5 votes I will post the next chapter! So common everyone! You can also spread the word! Thanks readers!