Chapter 17

PLEASE REAN A/N AT BOTTOM SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!

Riley's POV
4:39 p.m.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone. "Riley, could you please come down here? I'm having such a hard day and I need to talk to you." He cries on the other line. "Yeah of course I'll be right down. What happened Farkle?" I question. "Just having such a hard day and you always make my day better please come down." "Are you at your apartment?" "Yeah." Alright I'll be up in about 10 minutes." I really. "Okay, bye." I say and hang up. Farkle didn't sound to good, he sounded like he was crying and he never cries. Something's up for sure.

I put on a cute skirt and a shirt and suspenders. I put on my boots and brush through my hair to show my light curls. I look in the mirror and I'm ready to go. "Bye mom bye dad I'm going to Farkle's!" I yell. "Okay bye sweetie be careful!" Mom yells. "No! Not to Farkle's alone!" Dad yells as I walk out the door. I walk over to the elevator and press the up button. The doors open seconds later and I walk in. I press the 6th floor button and the doors slowly shut in front of me. I wait as it goes up and of course the little kid part of me jumped to make my stomach tickle. Dad and I would always do that in the elevators wherever we went. The doors open and I walk down the hall until I find his door. I knock on the door gently and no one answers. "Come on in!" Farkle yells so faint I can barely hear through the door. "Okay!" I shout and walk in.

"Farkle where are you?" I ask looking around the living room. "I'm in here!" Farkle shouts from a room that must be to my right. I walk to the room from where the sound is coming from and the room is dimly lit with glow sticks everyone, on the floor, ceiling, and inside of balloons. "SURPRISE!" A million voices shout and the lights dash on. I'm completely shocked and my heart is fast. "Oh my gosh! You guys got me! What is this?" I ask looking around at all the people around me. I see familiar faces like friends from school that I share classes with. "It's your surprise birthday party!" Maya hugs me. "Whoa! Where'd you come from?" I ask with a huge smile on my face. "Don't question anymore Honey, just dance and enjoy the party!" Maya says pointing to Lucas and he turns on some music. Someone turns back off the lights and the glow sticks brighten the room as people push balloons to the middle of the ceiling.

I stare at Maya as she dances in place to some pop song. "Common Riles go mingle!" Maya says and pushes me towards the crowd dancing in the middle of the big room. In the crowd I bump into Farkle. "Hey!" He says and taps my shoulder. "Hi!" I reply. He starts quietly mumbling words that I can't hear over the crowd. "What?!" I shout. "I said do you like your party?!" He shouts loudly. "Yeah I do! Thanks you're amazing!" I shout in reply and hug him tightly. "Your welcome! Anything for you!" he shouts loudly. I start dancing with him  to familiar pop songs I hear on the radio all the time. I jump around and dance with Farkle for a while until I feel something bump my back. I turn around in response and see Maya and Lucas dancing behind me. I tap on Lucas' shoulder and he turns to me.

"Hey!" I shout. "Hey! Liking your party so far?!" He shouts. "Yeah it's pretty great! Did you help do all this?!" I shout looking around the room. "Yep! It was the usual gang! Maya, Farkle, and I. Then everyone brought presents and showed up!" He shouts. "Cool! Thanks for all of this! You're so great!" I yell. "No problem! It turned out pretty cool!" He shouts. "Yeah it really did!" I shout and smile at him. He smiles back generously and we turn back to our date. When I turn back around Farkle is gone. I turn back to Lucas and he turns back to me at the same exact time. "Where's May-" "Farkle?" We ask the same question at the same time. The only difference is I asked about Farkle and he asked about Maya. We laugh and hear some noise on the other side of the room.

We turn in the same direction and everyone is crowded closer to the corner. We make or way through the crowd and find Farkle doing the worm in the middle of the floor. Everyone is watching him and taking videos. "The amazing inhuman Farkle everybody!" Maya shouts standing on a table pointing her flashlight at Farkle pretending it's a spotlight and everyone cheers. "Alright, well now it's present time so birthday girl come sit in the chair and everyone gather round to watch her open your presents!" Maya shouts and hops off the table and makes her way to me. She grabs my hands and leads me to the special chair. I sit down and Maya hands me presents to open. "This one is from Courtney!" She announces so Courtney will know to watch.

After about 30 minutes Maya hands me another present with finally only 3 left on the table. "This one is from Lucas!" Maya announces. I open it and find that it's a picture frame. I turn it over to see the picture and I find a picture of the two of us sopping wet next to a car. It's from the day the four of us did the car wash thing for the school project and we kept shooting each other with water. We look so happy in this picture. "Thank you Lucas! It's great!" I shout to Lucas. He ducks his head pretending to tip his invisible cowboy hat and smiles at me. "This one is from Farkle!" Maya announces and Farkle comes forward. I take the wrapping from the bag and pull out a wide black box. I pop it open and there is an old fashioned tiara inside. "It's beautiful Farkle!" I shout to him and he walks up to me. He grabs the tiara and places it on my head. "A crown for my princess." Farkle says and kisses my cheek. "Thank you!" I shout and he backs into the crowd. "And I saved the best for last, this one is from me." Maya says handing me a big bag.

I throw the wrapping everywhere and pull out a big book labeled "Our adventure book" on it. I open it and look through the pages that are filled with picture of Maya and I and on the front page was when we were little. As I flip through the pages it shows us through the years as we grow up and age together. There pictures of our memories and great days we had. Birthdays and holidays and school events. As I get to the back of the book there are tons of pages empty for our future memories and pictures to fill in. I look up at Maya and she's smiling at me. "Do you like it?" She asks with a smile that warms my heart. I nod with a smile and tears stream down my face. "Yes!" I say and run to hug her and I cry in her arms. "I'm glad you like it." Maya says rubbing my back. "Don't cry sweetie." She says smiling at me. "These are tears of joy." I say pulling back. "Good." She says and we hug again.

After another hour of dancing and eating and partying, everyone but Maya, Lucas, Farkle, and my parents leave. Yes even my parents were there. "Thank you all so much! It was such a great party. I love you all." I say to the last people left. "And we love you. Happy 18! You're officially an adult. Like the rest of the group." Maya relies. "Group hug!" Lucas says and the four of us gather into a hug. We all release each other to hear a click noise behind us. We all look back and it's my mom who just took a picture of us. "This ones going in the adventure book." She says.

A/N
900!!! WHAT?!!! Thank you all so much I love you guys! You guys are the best! Sadly we didn't make it to 5 votes but keep trying! Well anyways hope you like this chapter! Like I said I write chapters like weeks and days before I publish them and right now it's getting so intense you guys have no idea what's gonna happen! So keep trying! 5 votes is all you need! Anyways thanks so much guys love you all!