Chapter 2

IMPORTANT
A/N Hey everyone! So I know I'm posting early I was too excited! Also please read the bottom Authors Note it's super duper important. You should read it every time but still. Thanks enjoy the chapter!

Maya's P.O.V

"Wow...." Zay says shocked. I just told him everything, Texas, the dance, the ski lodge, our "moments", New Years except I think he was there for that. "I know I'm a mess." I say and frown. "No! The feels! I'm like fangirling over here Maya! Finally Lucaya can be born!" Zay screams like a little girl. "Lucaya?" Farkle and I ask in unison. "Seriously though this is getting creepy Farkle, were like those creepy twin girls in a horror movie that speak 'In Unison'" I say teasing him. "Lucaya is you and Lucas put together in harmony!" Zay says smiling and making a rainbow shape with his hands. "Stop being so cheesy please." I say to Zay.

"I can try and talk Lucas into going out with you." Zay says standing up after about an hour of talking to him and Farkle about "Lucaya." "No Zay stop!" I say standing and grabbing his shirt like I have to Lucas before. "Lucas is with Riley and they're on a date right now." I say frowning. "Maya how are you two ever going to be together then?" Zay says pouting. I swear he is in four year old girl mode. "I don't know. Until he breaks up with Riley which might never happen." I say frowning and letting Zay go. "Maya would you like to go to the library with me? You seem really sad and I'd like to get your mind off of things." Farkle says. "Sure." I reply and put my jacket on and grab my things.

"Wait! Can I come with y'all?" Zay asks smiling. I look at Farkle to see if that would be okay with him. Farkle just looks at me like he doesn't care and I look back at Zay and he's smiling. "Fine. But you can't be so cheesy and you have to stop 'fangirling'" I say. He rolls his eyes and then looks at me. "Okay." He replies and we leave Topanga's.

We head to the library and I sit in the bay window at the library where they have the seat below the window and I start to sketch and doodle. Farkle and Zay sit down. Farkle reads, and Zay does his homework. I start to draw but it's hard because I keep getting distracted. Every time I look at Zay his hands are holding up his head and he's staring at me blushing. "Zay!" I snap. He immediately puts his hand down and goes back to homework. "Shhhhh!" The librarian shushes me and gives me a mean stare. "Sorry." I whisper, I roll my eyes and get back to my sketch.

Fifteen minutes later Farkle comes over to me and peaks at my sketch. "Hey Maya, what are you drawing?" He asks. I show him my sketch and he opens his eyes wide. "Wow, that's really good! You should show Zay, he'll freak out." "You think?" I ask. "Hey Zay follow me." I say and walk outside the library. Farkle follows too but we all leave our things in there. He meets us outside. "What's up?" He asks. Farkle grabs my sketch book and holds it in front of Zay's face. "Ahhhh! This is true artwork!" He screams hugging my sketch. He screams and jumps up and down. "I knew he'd do that." I say and smile. I grab it from Zay and we head back inside. As we walk in the librarian gives us all a dirty look but we ignore her.

I sit back in the window seat again and I stare at my artwork. Maybe they were right maybe
it really is good. "Maybe Lucaya lives." I whisper as I stare at my sketch of Lucas and I.

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I really liked this chapter it was fun to write

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I really liked this chapter it was fun to write. Also I just want to say the picture above is NOT mine okay NOT mine! Credit to whoevers this is I just found it off of google😂 don't judge. If any of you have Lucaya fan art I would love to see it. Wheather you drew it or edited it I would love to share it in one of my chapter but I will give you FULL credit and tag you in it. Also if I can get 15 votes on this chapter I'll post chapter 3 early. Thanks readers!