Chapter 11

Lucas' POV

As I watch my girlfriends lips touch his my heart stops. Riley would never cheat on me, this is just a dream, wake up Lucas! Thoughts run through my head. I pinch myself, rub my eyes, I try everything to see if this is a dream or not. A feeling of hurt rushed through my stomach and fills my whole body with sadness and anger. I can't move, I'm frozen in place. I just stare as Riley and Farkle release each other from a kiss. I keep watching as Rileys face fills with shock, Farkle must've missed her not the other way around, Riley must've not meant to. Well, that's what I thought until she leans in and kisses him. More hurt and sadness and anger fills my body I can't take it anymore! Farkle sees me and is in shock just like I was. He knows what he did wrong, he knows what he did. After a moment Riley looks at me too, in shock just like Farkle looked at me. "Lucas!" She yells and she starts running towards me. I want to move but I'm still frozen in shock. She approaches me and I just stand there, lifeless.

"Lucas, listen that wasn't what-" "Oh yeah, it's not what it looks like. That wasn't what you thought it was. Riley, I saw you and I mean o saw YOU kiss him." I say in an angrily tone. "Lucas calm down just listen to me." Riley says trying to calm me down. "No! I won't listen to you! You cheated on me, Riley! How do you think I feel? Do you think I would've been fine with you doing that just you know oh rainbows and flowers sunshine and unicorns Riley cheated on me but since I'm so happy I just don't mind at all la la la la la! No! You made a mistake and I'm not going to listen to you." I yell. "Lucas stop I love you, I never meant to hurt you I mean your my boyfriend and-" "I'm not your boyfriend." I interrupt. "What do you mean? Of course you're my boyfriend. We kissed last night." Riley says. I stare at her like she just shot someone. "Maybe I was your boyfriend, but not after this happened." I say. "Goodbye, Riley." I say and walk away. As I walk away I can hear Riley crying and Farkle trying to comfort he, but I don't look back.

I climb into my car and just sit in the seat for a minute. I think to myself and let my mind wander for a moment. I'm really hurt by Riley. She was my first girlfriend and now I'll always have the fear of others cheating on me. I would've never expected this of her though, it's ridiculous. I grab the key and turn it to start to engine. The engine starts and I put my foot on the pedal. I back out from my parallel parking spot and go for a drive. I take the freeway and think for a while. My fingers meet the volume dial on the car and I turn up the music. It blasts for a while to my favorite song. I sing with the lyrics as I hit the road. I just go for a very long drive so I have some time to think. It's what always helps me when a lot is on my mind. After driving for quite some time my phone buzzes. An email? I read it and a huge smile spreads across my face. I know where I'm going now.

I pull up and hop out of the truck. I walk in and a bell goes off since a customer is here. "Welcome to Marvins Flowers! Can I help you find anything?" The store clerk asks. "Uh yeah actually...do you have any chrysanthemums in right now?" I ask. "Yes we do, let me go grab them." The man says with a smile then disappears. Seconds later he comes back with only two, a pink and a yellow one. "I'm sorry but we only have these two. Would you like something else or would you pick between these two?" He asks. I stop for a moment looking at both of them. "I'll actually take both." I say starting to pull out my wallet. I pay for them both and carefully carry them out the car.

As I drive more towards the hill I smile at both of the flowers. Her favorite is the pink chrysanthemums but I had to pick the yellow one too since it reminded me of how she's my ray or sunshine. Once I pull up and park I step out into the cold November air. I walk up and check in. Once I reach the room I peak in to be sure that I'm not interrupting on anything like a doctor checking up or not letting her sleep in. I just see a beautiful blonde girl watching tv in her bed. I open the door quietly and she looks at me. I close it quietly behind me and she smiles at me. "Well hiya Huckleberry!" She says with the greatest smile. "Blonde beauty." I say tipping my invisible cowboy hat. "Whatcha got there?" "Great you asked, they're for you." I say walking towards the bed to hand them to her. Her eyes light up and I don't know how it's possible but a bigger smiles spreads across her face.

"My favorite, you remembered!" She says hopping out of bed and hugging me tightly. I spin her around for a second then put her down. "Thank you!" She says putting them gently on the table. "So what've you been doing. Sorry I haven't been able to visit they told me we couldn't come for a while because they were running tests and things like that but when they sent me an email saying you were just fine and that you'd be checking out in a week...I just couldn't help it!" I say enthusiastically. "Me too! I can't wait to get out of this jail. Soooo how have you and Riley been?" She asks biting her lip and shoving me with her shoulder. "Actually we broke up." I say and my smile drops. Her smile drops too and she gives me a sympathetic look. "Oh Lucas, I'm so sorry! What happened?" She asks. I think for a moment. My girlfriend cheated on me. Now I'm single, I'm single and I'm in a room with a blonde beauty who I'm in love with.

I smile and she stares at me like I have two heads. "What are you smiling about?" She asks. "Maya...I need to tell you something."

A/N
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I know cliffhanger but next chapter you'll see what happens. Also I want to thank you guys so much for 400! I know I've said this and I say it a lot but it means so much to me when you guys comment "please update" or "love this" things like that make my day. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job so thank you all so much! Please talk to your friends and people who are lucaya fans and spread the word about this story. Anyways thank you all so much! Stay awesome! Thanks readers!