Chapter 10

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM!!
Riley POV

I open my eyes to my amazing beautiful life that I love! I love always being happy and I wish everyone was always happy like me! I climb out of bed and walk into the living room. No one is in here, they must still be asleep....so you know what that means? TV TIME! Time to catch up on Once Upon A Time! About an hour and a half later dad walks in from the hallway. "Oh hi Riley, your already up?" He asks. "Yeah. I don't know just excited today for some reason." I say getting off the couch. I run to dad and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Riley. Would you like to help me with breakfast?" He asks smiling. "Would I!" I say with excitement and I help him with breakfast.

As we're cooking I can't help but to think about Lucas. He's the perfect guy that every girl in school wants any yet he's mine! We start to make eggs and Hashbrowns. "Are you thinking about somebody?" Dad asks. "Yeah, I mean no of course not boys are gross, ew!" I say like it's the worst acting I've ever done. "Riley you don't have to pretend anymore I know about you and Lucas. I'm fine with it Riley it was hard to accept but now I have, Lucas is a fine young man as long as he doesn't break your heart I'll be okay. And as long as you two don't kiss or anything." Dad says that last sentence laughing. "Actually...." I start. "No...no! Not my little girl no!" He yells and hugs me. "Dad I hate to break it to you...but I'm not a little girl, I'm sixteen. In fact we kissed in front of you remember?" I say.

"Oh yeah, and I know it's just hard. One day when you have kids you'll understand." He says releasing me. We get back to cooking until mom walks in. "Morning gang, you okay Corey?" She asks. "No, no I'm not okay." Dad says with a frown. "What's wrong?" "Our little girl is growing up!" "Corey, I know it's hard, but it's part of life..I mean we had to grow up didn't we?" "Yeah, we did." He says. Mom smiles at him and kisses his cheek. After cooking breakfast we all ate at the table. "That was delicious thanks dad!" Author says. I know right he was up in time for breakfast..shocking! "No don't thank me Riley made breakfast." Dad says with a smile. "We both did." I say smiling back. I put my plate and cup in the sink once I'm done and decide to get dressed and ready for the day.

In the middle of curling my hair my phone goes off. I look at the screen to see Farkle calling. I slide the answer button and put him on speaker. "Hello?" "Hey Riley." Farkle answers. His voice sounds sad though. "Hey Farkle, you okay? You sound sad." I say. "Well, Smackle and I just broke up." He says sadly. "WHAT?!WHY?!" I ask. This really is complete shock for me. Smackle and Farkle are so cute together. They're the worlds cutest...okay maybe not the worlds cutest couple but still very cute. I mean they're Smarkle like is that not the cutest ship name ever?!" "Yeah, she said that I started to seem out of her league. Like I wasn't that smart anymore and I was starting to be unlike myself." He says sadly. "I'm so sorry Farkle!" I say feeling empathy. "It's okay. I was wondering if you could talk. Wanna meet at Topangas in about 20 minutes?" "20 MINUTES?! I mean uh yeah sure sounds great!" I say. "K, thanks." He says and hangs up.

I hope he's okay. He really didn't sound happy at all. I eventually finish curling my hair which took about 15 minutes. "Bye mom, bye dad! I'm going to Topangas I'll be back later!" I yell as I head out the door. When I get to Topangas, Farkle is sitting in the window seat. Where he usually sits if he's sad. "Farkle.." I start. "Hey, would you like to sit?" He asks standing up and pointing to the window seat. "Yeah, sure." I say sitting down next to him. "Look if there's anything I can do to help you than please tell me." I say. "No Riley it's okay. I don't want you to feel bad. It's just that your my best friend and you always help me when I'm down so I thought that you can help me feel a little less sad." Farkle says. "Your mine too Farkle, if there really is anything I can do just say it." "Not right now but thank you." He says with a small smile. "I don't get why she would dump you! You're such a great guy! You're nice, smart, funny, crazy, cute, amazing, rich." I say. "Rich?" He asks laughing. "Haha I was just joking, but either way you're such a great guy and any girl would be so lucky to have you." I say looking deep into his eyes, except he keeps looking away at something.

I turn to see what he's looking at and it's on the ground. His fingers are playing with an umbrella. "Is that yours?" I ask. "Yeah." "Why'd you bring it?" "Forecast says it's gonna rain soon so I brought it in case." "Smart boy." I say with smile. "Haha wanna go play some video games at my place?" He asks. "You know I'm not a video game girl but I'll give it a try." I say. We both stand up and head out the door. As soon as we step out it automatically starts to poor. "Good boy brining that!" I have to yell as the rain bursts and pounds on the sidewalks and streets. He nods and smiles and puts it above our heads. The umbrella is pretty small so I have to snuggle against him to get under. Farkle grabs my hand and I just play along and forget all of my thoughts. As we're passing flowers he hands me a rose. "Thank you." I say and smell it. "Riley?" "Yeah." "I know your never going to forgive me for this but here it goes..." he starts. All of a sudden he pulls me in and too fast before I can blink, his lips are on mine.

After he releases me I look at him in shock. "Riley, I'm sorry. I just am in love with you. The reason I was so sad is because I can't be with you I-" he starts but before he can stop I kiss him. We kiss for a good 10 seconds. After he releases me he smiles at me. All of a sudden he makes an anxious looking face and freezes. "What?" I ask laughing. He stands still and I look to where he's been looking. I freeze and I'm in shock. There he stands with hurt/mad face and he's locked eyes with me. Down the street is Lucas.

A/N
Crazy chapter am I right?! Well I hope you guys liked it! I just love writing this book I never get writers block or anything on this one. Also Happy Thanksgiving! We're almost to 400 but maybe we'll get there by the next chapter! But I just got more comment from you guys saying "update" and "I love this story" and I would just like to say thank you! Some authors hate it when people do that but I love it. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job as I said in the last couple chapters. But anyway have a great Thanksgiving! Thanks readers!