#The Gay Squad

"Guys! I'm home!" Tino drug Berwald by the hand through the front doors of the house he lived in

"Guys! I'm home!" Tino drug Berwald by the hand through the front doors of the house he lived in. The swede had gotten a quick glance of it earlier when he picked the Finn up, but he hadn't known at the time that it was going to be this nice on the inside.
For one thing, their table was fantastic!
"It's like a Viking ship!"
"Matthias brought that home."
"I think I'm in love."
"Matthias is kinda into somebody..."
"Not with him! With the table!"
"Oh you!"
"Who's here!" A man stepped out of the kitchen area, eyes violet and dulled from the hardships that probably came with running out of butter a lot. A little cross shaped clip held back his blond hair.
"Whoa! Finny, are you bringing cute boy over again?!" Another head popped up from behind the counter. This one had stupid assed hair.
Berwald hated him already.
"Hey guys! Where's Emil?" Tino strolled into the kitchen, Berwald following right behind.
"He's in his room." The man with the cross in his hair said, voice monotonous.
"Tell him to come out."
"What for?"
"To meet Ber."
"Fine." The blond walked to a door off to the side and knocked twice. "Little bror, come out."
"No stop! I'm reading Fanfiction!" I voice called back. "I need to cry."
"If you don't come out, I won't get you any Liquorice."
"Shit!"
"Watch your mouth."
Another male stepped out of the bedroom, hair white as snow and outfit as tacky as the ones in the thrift shop music video.
"Berwald, this is Matthias," Tino pointed to the honey haired feller, "Lukas," he pointed to the one with the cross in his hair, "and Emil."
"Hello."
"Everybody, this is Berwald. He's Swedish and he works at IKEA."
"Wow! I work at Toys R Us!" Matthias grinned.
"Only so you can play with the Lego." Lukas sighed.
"Berwald! Do you want to see my Lego city?"
"No, thank you."
"Good call." Emil nodded his approval.
"Hey! We should totally bake some cookies!" Tino grabbed onto Berwald's arm and pulled him into the kitchen where Matthias was casually eating his cereal.
"Mnm." Berwald didn't argue. He didn't do much baking, but with Tino around, he could do anything.
The Finnish man started getting out ingredients, setting them on the counter with skill. Berwald watched him make cookies while the other Nordics wandered off to do their own thing.
"Do you mind stirring this?" Tino slid the bowl toward the Swede.
"Yeah. Sure." He started to stir the mixture slowly.
"No, like this," he wrapped his arms around the back of the taller male, making his body go wild with excitement. Tino pressed his hands over Berwald's, helping him stir properly.
"Gosh! You're a real cutie, Ber." He giggled and the Swede's face turned blue.
He was choking on love.
Yes. That was what this feeling was. He knew it, even as a total romance noob.
"Tino..." He turned around to face the tiny smol, looking deep into eyes that were either brown, blue, or violet.
"Yeah?"
"Jag älskar dig."
"What does that me-oomph!"
Berwald cut him off by leaning down and kissing him. He hadn't done this before but he was surprised at how naturally it came to him.
It wasn't hard to decide right then that Tino was the one he wanted to be with forever.

I know this is going fast, but don't you want to see Sweden pregnant? I know I do.
Also I won't be posting on Monday.
Happy Canadian thanksgiving guys!!