Saunatastic

"It's warm in here."
"Duh! It's a sauna."
"I think it's warmer in your arms tbh."
Smoooooth.
"Awww! Ber!"
Berwald was still shocked and amazed by Tino's nearly naked body. The two of them were only wearing towels.
Towels!
Tino's nipples were in full view. Berwald was hyperventilating from how cute they were.
"Come sit down." Tino dropped onto the bench, patting the space beside him. Not even questioning why these people had a giant sauna in their basement, he did as he was told.
"Isn't this just the life?!"
"Yeh."
"So...I got you a little gift..."
"You did?" Berwald hadn't ever received a gift before. It wasn't like he had parents or anything. He just hatched in a forest one day and then came across the IKEA, where he worked up until that point.
"I did! I saw it in the store and I couldn't resist!" Tino pulled a small box out of his "pocket" and handed it to the Swede.
"Go on, open it!" His eyes were so bright and happy. Berwald wanted to drown in them.
He untied the yellow ribbon and tore the blue paper off the box, gasping at what he saw.
"Abba's greatest hits?!"
"YEAH!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
Berwald jumped into Tino's warm, hairy arms, grinning as if he'd just been proposed to.
"I have yer gift in my car."
"I thought you were my gift.~"
"You already have me." Where was all this smoothness coming from?
"I don't have all of you.~" Tino looked downward with hunger in his eyes.
Berwald felt blood leaking from his ears, his blushing was that bad.
"Do you...want me to go get it?"
"Mhm."
Berwald stood. "I'll be right back."
"Wait." Tino grabbed onto his arm. He turned to face his boyfriend, watching as he stood up on the bench so they were at eye level. He kissed Berwald with a lust that had never been there before.
The Sauna got ten times hotter at that moment.
Tino pulled him closer and closer until the entirety of their bodies were touching. He wrapped his legs around the swede's waste like some kind of koala. Berwald had never wanted koala dick more than he did right then.
He felt his towel slip and he immediately broke the kiss to catch it.
"Whoops!" Tino giggled like a school girl at a co-Ed dance.
"I'm... get gonna the gift now..."
"You go that." He covered his pudgy little moon face scandalously.
Berwald stole out of the sauna, mind more clouded than it had ever been.

Reblog if you like french fries.