A TragiTEA

"Hey, guys," Tino stumbled out of his bedroom that afternoon after sleeping off his hangover to find Matthias and Emil standing at Lukas's doorway. "Have you seen, Ber?"
"No." Emil shook his head before turning back to the door. "If you come out, I'll call you big brother."
"Come on, Norge, I'm sure it was all a big misunderstanding!"
"Shut up!" Lukas's voice called from inside.
"What happened?" Tino wondered.
"Lukas caught Arthur kissing Francis last night at the party..." Matthias looked away, a guilty shine in his eyes.
"Oh no!" Tino gasped. He ran back to his room and grabbed his assault rifle from underneath his bed. He returned to Lukas's door and shot the doorknob cleanly off before kicking in what was left of the door.
"LUKAS!" He shrieked.
"Leave me alone." Lukas was lying facedown on his bed, pillow covering his head.
"No! You're gonna call Arthur and you're gonna talk things through because Arthur really loves you and if he was caught cheating there must be some explanation!" Tino tossed a phone at the Norwegian.
"Lukas, listen...it was my fault..." Matthias admitted. "I wanted you and Arthur to break up so I told Francis that you did...I just wanted to be in his place...I was jealous and-" he was cut off when a vase flew off Lukas's dresser and hit Matthias in the stomach.
The Norweigan hopped out of his bed and lifted his coat from the floor.
"Where are you going?" Emil wondered, ignoring the Dane squirming in pain on the floor.
"I'm going to apologize to Arthur." Lukas answered as if it was obvious.
"Tell him I said 'hi'!" Tino called after his friend.
"Will do."
"Now that that's over with..." Emil shrugged and headed back to his room. Matthias finally picked himself off the floor and sulked off down the hallway to his own.
Tino sighed. All that, and he still didn't know where Berwald had gone.
It was probably nothing anyway...

I want to know what I was doing to him