Bröstvårtatas (epilogue)

One year later, they were celebrating their first official Christmas together as whole and happy family. Peter was excited at all the toys he got and Erland wouldn't let the teddy bear he got out of his sight. It was nice being all together like this, but it was also Berwald and Tino's anniversary, which meant they deserved a little alone time~.
So they had Lukas and Arthur pick the boys up somewhere halfway through the day.
"Well, now that we're on our own..." Tino pulled Berwald into the kitchen. "I want to make love to you where we eat."
"That's nasty. I love it." Tino had opened up a whole new world of kinky for Berwald over the past year. They didn't fuck a lot because of the kids (fucking kids) but when they did it was banging.
Literally.
"Lift me up, Ber." Tino grabbed onto the front of the Swede's shirt, trying to undo the buttons. Berwald dropped him on the table and climbed up to straddle him. He kissed Tino's neck while the Finn parted his shirt from his body.
They panted in sync as they picked at each other's close eagerly. Eating all that turkey and potat had filled the hunger in their stomachs, but it had not quenched the thirst in their groins.
Berwald ran his hands up Tino's bare abdomen, pinching one bröstvårta with his fingers and biting on the other. Tino moaned and gripped onto Berwald's shoulders.
"Yes!~ keep doing that!~"
Berwald bit Tino's nipple, causing him to shout.
"I want you so bad!"
"Do you want to take control this time?" Berwald asked.
"Sure. It's been a while."
Berwald flipped them over, relaxing his body in preparation for the pounding it was about to take. Tino sucked on his fingers, dampening them thoroughly.
"Ready?"
"Mhm."
Tino glided his fingers around Berwald's entrance, teasing him and making his dick rise up like it was a teenaged girl in some dystopic novel.
"T-Tino!" Berwald moaned. His body was a wonderland.
Tino's first finger slipped in and started massaging his inner caverns and preparing them for more.
The Swede sighed and panted to the movements, conveying his satisfaction to his lover.
He slipped another finger in and scissored him before continuing to pump and swirl. Berwald turned his head to the side and bit his fist.
After the addition of a third finger, Ber was moaning like mad. Tino pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his warm, hard cock.
He started to trust harder than math class at 2:00pm on a Friday.
His hands moved along Berwald's no longer hairy chest, which he had waxed in anticipation for this moment. Tino looked slightly disappointed to not have hair to pull. He would have to keep that in mind the next time he thought about hair removal.
"Ahh~" Tino's fingernails bit into Berwald's flesh as he built up to his climax. His face was sweaty and red hot. Berwald reached up to cusp his cheeks in the palms of his hands. They were warm and wetter than Berwald was at that moment...which was saying something.
"I'm gunna cüm!"
"Go ahead."
Tino took the cue and filled Berwald up. It was the only litre he wouldn't have to pay a dollar for in this godforsaken country. Fuck the gas companies.
Berwald also sprayed his seed, panting heavily.
"Happy anniversary, baby." The Finn whispered.
"Happy anniversary."

Did I mention you're pretty
Let's get out of the city
I've got a feeling
The night is young
Young like us

Aaaaaaaand it's over. I could have drug it on but don't do drugs kids. Also, I have a plan for a horror story AU I'm eager to do and I'm NOT going to write three fics at once. I'm going to put that one up after Symphony For The Lost is over, which will be in a week or two at the least. So be patient, guys.
Farewell!!!
-shick