Here Comes Dat Bride

The turnout wasn't that bad considering it was a bit last minute. There were a lot of random people in the pews who Berwald had just invited for bulk from the hospital, but all their friends were there and that was all that mattered.
Well...not all their friends.
Matthew wasn't there because I'm to fucking lazy to match up the storylines and Gilbert was with him.
Alfred was here as Matthias's date and Leon as Emil's. They brought their own baby, which was annoying and screamed when people moved. He was so glad Erland was an obedient minion.
Sure, he screamed a lot, but never in public.
Right now, the baby and Peter were sitting with Arthur and Lukas. Peter looked bored and Erland still looked like a potato.
And Tino...
Tino looked stunning.
Edvard was the one pushing his wheelchair up the aisle. Berwald only invited him to rub it in his face, a kind of "Haha sucker. I'm stealing your man" gesture.
Both of them were decked out in white suits, but Tino obviously looked sexier. Edvard looked like a fucking twink.
But he was the twink able to push Tino up the aisle and that was all that mattered. They arrived at Berwald's feet and Edvard sat down.
The priest spoke up, getting the attention of everybody in the room. Berwald got down on his knees so he and his soon-to-be husband were face to face. There were tears in both of their eyes, but they were purely happy.
"Dearly broloved, we are gahthered heah taday ta bind deez two homosaxuals in homo matribrony."
What was with this priest?
He went on and on and one of these days I'll look up the wedding speech because it's tiring to write that over and over again.
"The grooms have wri''en thar own vaows, which dey wiww naow read."
"Tino," Berwald started, "I've never met anybody that made me feel the way I do. I'm just so glad that you feel the same way and that you want to be with me. I promise that I'll always be there for you and I'll always be by your side, no matter where you go...unless you want space, cuz I'll give it to you. And we can watch Mama Mia together, whenever you want."
Tino blushed, letting Berwald know that he understood the inside joke.
"Ber, I know I didn't really have time to practise vows and all that...but I do promise to be a good mom to our children and bake you Christmas cookies all year around and I will watch Mama Mia with you and nobody else for the rest of eternity."
Berwald slipped his fingers under his glasses to wipe away the tears in his eyes.
"Do you assept the turms and cunditshuns?"
"I do."
"I do."
"I naow pronounce ya man and other man."
The two kissed, lips moving together in ways they never had before. Tino started to use a little tongue until somebody in the audience coughed and they looked up to see Lukas covering Peter's eyes.
They smiled at the crowd, glad that their life was all put together again.
This was the greatest day of their life.