Furry!!! on Ice

Guuuuys I'm sorry I didn't update for days. I didn't have school and I got in a car accident and a bunch of shit happened but I'm okay.

Berwald slept all of the next day. It was an on and off process for him. He would wake for a few seconds every couple of hours, long enough to know Tino was still at his side, and then sink back into the depths of slumber.
It was around noon when he woke up for good. His wife was tucked under his right arm and son under his left. Almost their entire family was curled up in one bed. It was like...a metaphor...in a way. #poetry
#aesthetic
#dogs
Tino opened his eyes and blinked at Berwald fondly. "Morning." He grinned.
"Good morning." Berwald ruffled Tino's hair gently.
"The baby..."
"He's okay. He's sleeping in the nursery."
"We didn't decide on a name..."
"We should look at him and decide then..."
"I'll go get a nurse." Tino started to leave but Berwald caught his arm.
"Baby don't go."
"It'll only be for a minute. Just take care of Peter." Tino gave Berwald the sweetest of kisses and skipped off out of the room.
Ber waited until his wife came back, a tiny blue bundle in his arms.
He snuggled back into the bed and tucked the newborn between himself and his fiancé.
"He looks like a potato." Berwald stated.
"But he's a cute potato."
"He looks like an Erland."
"That's a lovely name!"
"Want to call him that?"
"Absolutely!"
"Mum? Dad?" Peter blinked his eyes open and looked at his parents in confusion because he was a dumb shit.
"Look, honey. This is your new little brother!" Tino turned the baby so the other child could see him.
"He's ugly."
"Hey! Be nice!"
"He may be ugly, but he's your brother." Berwald patted Peter's head. Peter stuck his tongue out at Erland.
"He's not ugly, Ber." Tino gasped.
"I made him ugly."
"All babies look like that." Tino rolled his eyes.
"When can we go home?" Peter whined.
"Right now if your father's feeling okay."
"Mhm." Berwald nodded.
"Let's just check out then!"