Mama Didn't Raise No Foal

Check out my first attempt at using oil paints

Something seemed off about Berwald.
When they got home he sat in his chair and read the newspaper until it got dark and then, when they went to bed, he rolled over so his back was facing Tino.
Why was Ber sulking so hard? Was it something Tino said?
"Ber?" Tino put his hand on his boyfriend's back. "Are you mad at me?"
He might as well be blunt. Berwald tended to be a bit of an idiot.
"Nej."
"Why are you sulking? This was supposed to be our special night out."
Berwald rolled over. There were Swedish tears in his eyes.
"Ber?!"
"Do you think I'm ugly?"
"What??? No!"
"But you said-"
"Why would you ever think you were ugly?" Tino pushed Berwald over so he was on his back. He stroked his face gently. "You're the most handsome guy I know. I noticed it right away."
"So, you only love me for my looks?!"
"No. No! I love everything about you Berwald. You're so kind and warm and...you smell like clean laundry and the sweat of Vikings."
"You smell like peppermint with a hint of death." Berwald smiled.
"Yeah?"
"It's nice."
"Do you want to be closer so you can smell it more?~"
"I would like that." Berwald pulled Tino into his arms, burying his face in his soft neck.
"You know...we don't have to end this night here."
"No?"
"We can...watch Mama Mia.~"
"Oh good! I'll go make popcorn!" Berwald got up before Tino could say anything. The Finn giggled softly. If he couldn't get he point across this way, he might as well do it bluntly.
The blond shimmied to his closet and pulled out his Santa suit. He changed quickly and sat on the bed to wait for his lover.
"Tino?" Berwald tilted his head when he walked in. He was carrying a huge bowl of popcorn that would make any grown man cry.
"Come sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas."
Berwald nodded and climbed up in Tino's lap, looking awkward since he was so tall compared to his wife.
"I want a new coffee table."
"So you want some hard wood?~"
"Hardwood would be preferable to softwood, yes."
"Can I give you some hard wood right now?"
"So you have any?"
"Feel for yourself." Tino shifted so Berwald could feel his solid boner.
"Tino!" Berwald blushed.
Yesssssss!
He was finally getting the point.
The world spun before his eyes as Berwald pinned him into the bedsheets, one leg on either side of his pelvis.
"Whoa!" Tino panted.
"I'm sorry!" Berwald covered his face. "I don't know what came over me."
"No." Tino's hands latched onto Berwald's butt. "This is what I wanted."
Berwald smirked, eyes filling with lust. He kissed Tino's neck, filling him with ecstasy.
"Wouldn't it be crazy if we both got pregnant." Tino slid his hands upward to pull Berwald's shirt out of his pants.
"No. Logic states that that won't happen." Ber kissed his collarbone.
"Because the author won't allow it?"
"Yes. Now stay still so I can kiss you again."
Tino giggled and turned his head to give Berwald access to his neck. The Swede bit at his flesh and started to pull off his clothes.
Tino closed his eyes and focused on the feeling of Berwald's affections. His skin was so warm and his hands careful as they explored his body, peeling off his outfit piece by piece until he was bare.
His breathing was heavy, pulling Tino in. He clutched onto Berwald's shirt, trying to undo the buttons.
He panted as each button was freed from their holes. The warmth of the Swedish man's flesh radiated over him, giving him the empowerment of a Måns Zelmerlöw song.
"Say my name." He panted softly.
"Tino."
Tino purred as he helped his boyfriend out of his pants and boxers.
"You're so hard."
"Mmm."
Tino latched his legs around Berwald's hips, dragging him in so his firm manhood was pressed against his entrance.
"Will it hurt you?"
"No. I promise."
Berwald pushed himself in and Tino closed his eyes.
"Ah.~" he tilted his head back and grabbed two handfuls of the blankets.
Berwald started to thrust. He was gentler than Tino expected. The Finn was grateful for that, and yet...he wanted more.
"Nngh~" he muttered. Berwald ran his finger through his silky locks, running pleasant shivers up his spine. He pulled Ber lower and nipped at his earlobe. The Swede let out a lewd moan, awakening all of his sexual prowess. He clawed into Berwald's back, leaving deep scratches.
He felt a warmth as Berwald set his seed loose within him, triggering his own spray.
Their bodies gave out and Berwald pulled out, tucking Tino deep into his arms.
"I want to be yours forever." He whispered.
Tino smiled, swiping his boyfriend's glasses and setting them off to the side.
"You already are, Teddy-Ber."

CrazyButterLoverSky wanted to know what Panda and Kuma's babies look like so here it is^^^