Kotik

"Lukas! Put on some tunes!" Matthias begged when Berwald and Tino exited the bathroom.
"Yeah! Let's throw a party!" The Finnish man exclaimed. He was still pretty buzzed, but at least he wasn't tripping or stumbling. If a chair hurt his beloved, he wouldn't know what to do. He didn't want anybody fighting for his love.
"Fine." Lukas connected his phone to the stereo and Begravelsespolka by Kaizers Orchestra started to play.
"Dis my jam." He whispered as he watched Tino pull a blushing Berwald into his arms. The Finn and the Swede spun in slow circles on the living room floor, hearts beating in a quick synced rhythm.
"Awee. Why don't we ever dance like that, Norge?"
"Because we're not dating and also I don't like you."
"Rude."
"Honest."
"Ber..." Tino's weight increased as he leaned into Berwald. "I'm sleepy."
"You want to go to bed?"
"Only if you're there with me."
"But-"
"Please. I can't sleep without my teddy Ber." Tino looked up with his big brown/purple/blue eyes, blinking innocently.
"Ba dum tss." Emil whispered from the corner.
"Fine."
"YaAaAaAaAay!"
Berwald let the sleepy Finn lean on him as he walked to that one room at the end of the hallway.
Senpai's bedroom! Squee!
"Sweepy." Tino muttered as he collapsed into his giant fluffy bed. Everything in his room was big and fluffy and Christmassy. In fact; Tino's only light source apart from the lamp he bought was a string of fairy lights that encircled his ceiling.
Berwald was about to head out, to leave his drunk boyfriend alone to sleep, but he stopped himself when he heard whimpering.
"Tino?!"
"Ber, how come I'm surrounded by people but I'm still lonely?"
Berwald felt something in his stomach snap. No, no. His wife couldn't be sad. It was illegal.
He curled up next to the smaller blond and pulled him into his giant arms.
"I love you."
"Can you stay with me tonight?"
"Mhm."
"Good." Tino burrowed even deeper into Berwald's body heat. "Why do you like me, Ber?"
"I dunno. I just do."
"Hmm..." The Finn closed his eyes. "Interesting..."
"What's interesting?"
"There's nothing specific that you like?"
"No...I like all of you."
"But if you had to choose?"
Berwald took a moment to think things over. What did he like most about Tino.
"Yer beautiful."
"Ah. You like me for my looks then."
??????.
"Not just that..."
"But it's what you said you liked most."
"Only because it was the first thing I noticed."
"Okay." Tino nodded. "But what about my personality?"
"Yer always happy?"
"I'm not always happy, Ber."
"You are when I'm around."
Tino blinked. "Am I?"
"Yeah."
His little face turned bright red. "Maybe that's because you make me happy?"
"I hope that's the reason."
"Ber?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I get a kiss before I sleep?"
"Mhm." The Swede leaned down and gave his boyfriend a soft peck on the lips. He had gotten much more practised over time. It was something he was proud of.
"Good night, su-San."
"Good night, Finn."

Don't ever fjucking watch assassination classroom

Don't ever fjucking watch assassination classroom. I am saving you from so much Anguish okay. I don't want you to feel the pain that I did. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah