Christmas in Scandanavia

I put green peppers in my Kraft dinner and it was fjucking amazing everybody should try it. 

The tree was up, the Nordic's house was alight, and Tino was in perfect spirits. It seemed like every day that Berwald came by there was a new set of Christmas decorations in the house. Today, on Christmas Day, it was a herd of actual reindeer on the front lawn.
"Do you like them? They were Lukas's idea!"
"I hope this time they don't get struck by lightning." Matthias nudged Lukas who glared.
"Can you stop bringing that up? It was heartbreaking."
"Your lack of love for me is heartbreaking."
"So, I invited Arthur over for Christmas dinner." Lukas said as a distraction from Matthias's usual bullshit.
"And I invited Leon." Emil added.
"Who's Leon?"
"My boyfriend..."
"You have a boyfriend?!" Lukas grabbed onto his stepbrother's shoulders. "How????"
"Well, I sometimes go out and talk to people..."
"You're too young to have a boyfriend."
"I'm nineteen."
"Who said you could bring a date anyway?"
"You and Tino invited yours."
"There's plenty of food to go around." Tino insisted.
"Stay out of this, Tino." Lukas hissed.
"I'm just gonna go pet the reindeer. Coming, Ber?"
"Yah. Sure."
Tino took Berwald's hand and drug him outside to the front lawn.
"Is this even legal?" He wondered out loud. 
"No idea."
"Heyyyyyy!" I voice called out. "Are those caribou?"
"What?"
The Finn and the Swede turned to see that Tim Hortons server from their first date standing on the edge of the lawn.
"Caribou?"
"Reindeer."
"Ooooh. I haven't seen any before..." He paused, tapping his chin. "Aren't they just domesticated caribou?"
"Pretty much."
Tino seemed cheerful enough, but this other guy was hella awkward.
"What are you doing for Christmas? Got any family staying with you or something?"
Oh no!
Could it be?!
Another man in Tino's harem????
"Well...no...my brother is off with some friends so..." Matthew looked off into the distance.
"Do you want to have dinner with us?" Oh no!
"I mean...I was just gonna drink cocoa and eat Kraft dinner by my wood stove with my bear..."
"Nonsense! You should be eating turkey on Christmas! Not Kraft dinner!"
"Kraft dinner is every day food...and besides, I don't want to leave Kuma behind."
"Bring Kuma with you!"
"He's a polar bear..."
"PERFECT! HE COMPLETES THE LOOK!"
"Um...okay...I guess I'll come..." Matthew shrugged. "What time?"
"Three thirty."
"Here?"
"Yep!"
"See you then, eh?"
"Uh huh!"
The couple watched Matthew run off toward his home like parents seeing their child off to college except probably with more money than my mom gave me.
"You're inviting a stranger to Christmas dinner?"
"He looked lonely..."
"Oh..."
Gosh! Tino was just the most pure human being there ever was. <3
"Come on, let's prepare the sauna!"
"The what now?"