Owo what's this?

I forgot I had this one but here it is

I forgot I had this one but here it is. I don't know how well it'll post.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bind two bears in holy matrimony."
The wedding was beautiful, all of panda and Kuma's friends came along. Emil's puffin was the best man and Hanatamago was the maid of honour.
Matthew cried when Kuma kissed the bride. Not because it was cute or anything, but because he was the one having to pay for all this. Tim Hortons wasn't exactly a high class job.
"We can help out." Tino insisted the morning before. But Matthew was having none of that. He insisted that he had to do it on his own.
That wasn't going to stop Tino from lowering his rent slowly and subtly over the next few months.
"Are panda and Kuma going to live with you or Yao?" Tino asked during the reception.
"They're going to live with Yao on weekdays and me on weekends." Matthew looked distressed. Tino didn't blame him. From what he'd gathered, Kuma was Matthew's only friend.
"That's going to be rough for you."
"Meh. It's not like I haven't been through this before."
"Hm?"
"My son...I barely see him either."
"You have a kid?"
"Yeah. He's a teenager now. I had him when I was really young..." Matthew sighed.
"Invite him over! We need to meet him!"
"He doesn't really like me..."
"Nonsense! He's your child!"
"I dunno..." Matthew pursed his lips and lowered his eyes to the floor.
"Pleeeeease! I'd love to meet him!"
Matthew shrugged. "I'll call...but I doubt he'd come."
He didn't seem up for talking after that. He lowered his head onto the table and watched Kuma and Panda snuggle on the dance floor.
Tino sighed sadly, wondering how he could cheer the other male up.
His eyes travelled across the room to Peter, who was sitting on Berwald's lap and colouring. The boy was completely attached to his new father, barely leaving his side since he was brought home. Tino had already called social services and had confirmed that they only needed to have their house inspected and to get a criminal background check in order to fully adopt him. Tino had already hidden his guns and knew his criminal background check would be fine, but he worried about Berwald. This was a man he didn't actually know much about. Had he ever killed a man? Caused a traffic violation? Loitered? He had the kind of face that caused misunderstandings too. Not to mention he was naive. He'd purchased a kid off eBay for gods sake.
"Ber," Tino changed his seat to the one next to his boyfriend, leaning his head on his shoulder and closing his eyes. "You haven't committed any crimes, have you?"
"I accidentally littered once."
"What?!"
"But I didn't get caught."
"You little rebel.~" Tino purred. "You know, I really like a bad boy.~"
Berwald snorted softly and turned his head to kiss the top of Tino's.
"Ew!" Peter grimaced. Tino giggled softly. He loved this family with all his heart.

Yes, Canada has a son. No, I'm not using OCs in this fic. If y'all know me y'all know where this is going.